My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Sunday 31 May 2009

ALLSORTS CHALLENGE - WEEK 3

Hi again

My second challenge of the day.

This time I am playing with the Allsorts Challenge where the theme is "Curly Swirly".

This is my "Curly Swirly" Creation.

To make this card I used:

Image: Magenta "Buds and Flourishes"
Backing Papers: Pink Petticoat "Sweet Flourishes"
Curly wire
Swirly bead, ribbon and nail heads from my stash box
Silver embossing powder

I hope everyone has had a lovely weekend.

I am quite chuffed with what I have managed to get done today. Lots of planting up of tubs in the garden and tomatoes into my greenhouse. Washing down of garden furniture.

Two lines full of washing and just about to have a rather late Sunday roast evening meal.

Wow .. .. .. I nearly sound like a domestic godess .. .. .. (my husband wishes)!!!!!

Thanks for calling by. It is a bit of a sneaky heart tonight - but I am sure you will find it.

Have a good week.

Love Jules xx

24 comments:

Nunt said...

Hey Jules,
I love your style, both in designs and colors - I'll definitely put you on my reading list ^_^

xx, nunt

Kirsten...x said...

Hi Jules great card i love black and white and your swirls are fab thanks for joining us this week hugs kirsten...x

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card Jules and woohoo I found the heart but only after making the image bigger lol
Wendy x

Joey said...

Hi Jules, gorgeous card very striking and so elegant, I love the swirly background. Joey.x

Mel said...

Mmm, Yummy card. I like the way you've used the stamp. Mel x

maxine said...

Fantastic card.

Debs said...

Gorgeous card - I love monochrome - it's so clean and elegant. Thanks for joining in at Allsorts this week.
TTFN
Debs xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

love it hun...it goes togeter just perfect...and I found ya heart lol...had to blow it up mind ...your getting really good at hiding them lol

hugs shell xx

Natalie said...

Gorgeous card, I love all the swirls and where you put the heart. x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

theres something over on my blog for you hun xx hugs shell

brenda said...

Hi Jules, love this one, not found the heart, but I'll blame the new laptop, still finding my way round. Thats why I've not replied to your mail this morning, seems at mo I can only send to selected receipients for whatever reason.

So back to the drawing board, but after yesterdays overload of sun thats probably the best thing I can do.

B x

Kim Dellow said...

That is beautiful Jules, so elegant and stunning. Kim

Jackie said...

Hi Jules, lovely card, and yes the heart is a bit sneaky but I found it. So pleased you joined us again this week.
Jackie
x

Anonymous said...

Brill card!! i love black and white xx jo xx

Gro said...

Your creation is so elegant.
Thanks for joining us this week.

Zoechaos said...

Lovely card a treat for the eyes. The white on black swirl is unusual makes a great feature.

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Hi Jules,
i found the heart lol!!!!
i love that stamp it is so unusual thanks so much for playing at Allsorts again his week!
off to find your penny black card..


Emma xxx

Liza said...

Very elegant card Jules, I love the colour combo and all the flourishes.

Liza x

Francien said...

Yeah you did a good job with the heart...but I always keep looking for it till I found it...I love this card...there is something about black and white...very elegant...lovely...well done!!
greetings Francien.

mckinkle said...

Curly swirly - make mine a curly wurly please Jules!! I just love monochrome, the stamp is devine; I love it. I look at lots of stamps and look & look & wonder what I could do with it and youve shown how beautiful a simple design can work. Ive loved catching up with your blogs, Ive laughed and laughed - in love with a wabbit Jules!!
Gorgeous card. Keryn x

scotspanda said...

gorgeous card, the paper is fabulous! Love he b&w too

thanks for joining us on the allsorts challenge

lotsalove

Amanda xx

Allison said...

lovely card, great image
AllisonX

Tracey said...

Stunning monochrome card :o)

x

LavenderCards said...

great striking card.
K