My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Friday 15 May 2009

No problem finding the hearts today

Hi Everyone

Well there should be no problems for anyone in finding the heart(s) today.

I have been asked to make a wedding card for a young woman to give .. .. .. but unfortunately I don't really know her style yet!! I was trusted to come up with a creation worth giving. I hope I haven't let the lady down.

Below are three creations for her to choose from. I have tried to make each one a different style in the hope that one will be suitable. (If not she still has Saturday to raid the shops LOL!!!).

So here we go (in no particular order) - weddings R me .. .. ..

All of these cards used backing papers from the DCWV "Wedding Prints" stack.

Card 1 used:

Sentiment - Studio g "On your Wedding Day"
Cuttlebug Nested Hearts Die
X Cut flower punch
Ribbon from Hobbycraft - Club Green
Gems from the Stash Box


Card 2 used:

Image - Elzybells (coloured with Promarkers)
Martha Stewart punched card (thanks Jackie xx)
Josey Rose - Hot Fix hearts
Diamond Stickles
Ribbon from my lovely market lady

Card 3 used:

Paper rose (mounted onto pearlised card - though this doesn't show up too well)
Sentiment - Elzybells (also on pearlised card)
Josey Rose - Hot Fix heart
Ribbon from a local craft store. (This ribbon had a thread running through it so you can "draw it up" to form the lovely ribbon flower).

--ooOoo--


So I wonder which will be chosen - if any!!!! We will have to wait and see.

I am looking forward to a special weekend. We have visitors coming to stay - my old boss (from when I first returned to work after having children - many, many years ago) and her husband. Who would have thought that the person who interviewed me all those years ago would end up as one of the very best friends a girl could have!! Looking forward to a real good "catch up".

Take care everyone and thanks for calling by.

Love Jules xx

13 comments:

Nicki said...

They're all lovely Jules, but if I had to choose just one I'd go for the lilac one as the Elzybells stamp is so sweet. Hugs, Nicki

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

love them all hun..but my fav is the last one...love how you've done the ribbon on the side its great

hugs shell xx

craftimamma said...

I'd be hard pressed to choose Jules. I love them all!

Lesley Xx

mckinkle said...

Ooooh, what hell it is, a Libran trying to make a choice!! I give in, I love them all!! Have a great weekend!
Keryn x

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

fabulous cards jules, I'm making a wedding card at the momment with that elzybells stamp, it's lovely. There's a froggie award for you on my blog if you want it. janex

Wendy said...

All lovely, think she'll have trouble choosing from them
Wendy x

helen said...

i wouldn't want to choose i'd have to have em all !!! hope you have a lovely weekend hon
hugs
helen x

Natalie said...

These are all lovely Jules. x

Lorraine Robertson said...

Oh what gorgeous cards for her to choose from... hope you have a great time catching up with your friends at the weekend.

Hugs
Lorraine xxx

Tab said...

Stunning cards, love them all! I'm sure she will love them!
Hugs Tab xxx

Enfys said...

You did a fantastic job here Jules, managed to provide three cards that offer totally different styles. I would buy them all if I was her...
luv
En x

brenda said...

Three great cards Jules and that MS punch again just to make me jealous.

Have a great Sunday, mind you it might be crafting all day if your weather is anything like our, it's pouring down.

B xx

Dena said...

Wow they are all great! It is so hard for me to do different styles and you have done a great job! She is going to have a difficult choice. Hope your weekend is going well, hugs, Dena