My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Saturday 29 August 2009

ALLSORTS CHALLENGE WEEK 16

Morning everyone

The challenge this week over at the Allsorts Challenge Blog has been set by Amanda.

Amanda has set the rule that no rubber is allowed.. .. .. .. so no stamping at all!!! Lots of other options available to you though. What can you come up with?

Here is my creation (new photograph taken in very dull conditions but at least it is wearing its heart with pride) :

This creation used:

Sizzix Die Cut #654901 "Flower Daises #2"
Backing Paper: Costco
Ribbon from my stash box

I hope you get chance to play along.

Late addition to the blog

Shock horror !!!! It just had to happen one day!!! My original card had no heart!!!! :-(

Mind you with the week I have had I am surprised there was anything on the card at all!

The heart was on my original ribbon and I changed it at the last minute .. .. .. that will teach me to leave well alone in future!!

Thank you Julie for pointing it out .. I didn't want everyone wasting hours of time wondering if I had found a special place to hide it because you won't find it. It is on my craft table LOL!!


That's it then. I have failed my mission and my blog will have to end today! Nice knowing you all and thank you for all your lovely comments in the few months I lasted!!

By the way Julie - the paper was from Costco quite a while ago. Not seen any there recently but the ribbon arrived last week!

Love Jules xx

15 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Oh Jules what a gorgeous card, the colour combo is stunning. Well done with love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxxx

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my word Jules this is one excellent piece of work a truly stunning creation.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Sally H said...

That is lovely! very classy!

~JulieH~ said...

Oh Jules this is so stunning! I love the colours Costco for the paper you say I'll have to take a visit! I love the flower all the gorgeous layers and the organza ribbon is such a perfect touch, Now then I have viewed a closeup and really can't see the heart on this one!!
Hugs
Juliexx

"Luv 2 Glitter" by Brenda M. said...

Gorgeous card........ sometimes it is nice to create something without stamping. Very elegant.

dolcreations said...

Wow this card is a beauty. Love that bow and that flower...wow!
Christine

loftylass said...

Gorgeous card Jules - love it - even without a heart!!! Surely this isn't the end of your blog? I'm sure we will all allow one 'blonde' moment. Of course you could always do an edit.
Hugs
HW
xx

craftimamma said...

Wow, who would believe so simple could be so elegant. Gorgeous card!

Lesley Xx

Janis Lewis said...

Jules, step back, take a deep breath, and please do not stop blogging! It's a beautiful card. And your heart was in it, the whole time you were creating it. So it does have a heart... heartfelt love for crafting.

Christine (All She Crafts) said...

Omigosh, what are we going to do without you? Stay, Jules.. Don't go! JUUUUULLLLLEEESSSS!!!

(waves hankie, sniffing loudly)

I will miss that woman. Such great sketches.

(sigh)

I didn't get to tell her that I finally managed to post a card for her Allsorts sketch. A bit late, but... oyvey.. what does it matter now? All is lost.

(sigh)

Dena said...

No rubber huh?! Yikes!!!! That is all I say! You did a great job though because this is gorgeous. Striking colors and such a pretty ribbon. Hugs, Dena

Jackie said...

Beautiful card Jules, so elegant, I love those colours together.

Jackie
xx

Juls said...

very striking card!

Lexxie said...

Simply stunning!
Love Sarita xx

Unknown said...

Love the simplicity of the card looks FAB love the choice of colours, thanks for stopping by my little space earlier. Christine x