My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Wednesday 14 October 2009

BY THE CUTE AND GIRLY - 3RD AND FINAL PROJECT

Hi there

Here I am showing off my third and final creation for the "By the Cute and Girly" challenge blog.

Our theme was "Autumn Glory" and as a team we were asked to produce a variety of creations along this theme. What fun we all had - we really enjoyed seeing what each other was putting together.

My third creation is a bracelet.


So easy it make it is unbelievable.

I purchased the basic bracelet from my local craft shop and it was simply a case of unscrewing the end of the fastener (the little ball on the end) threading on beads of your choice and then replacing the ball. Of course you could completely fill the bracelet with beads if you wanted but I like the look I have gone for here (along with the compulsory heart of course! LOL!!)

As I hadn't filled the bracelet completely with beads I did need to stop what I had used from moving around the bracelet - and to do this I just used a little bit of superglue to keep the first and last bead in place.

I hope you like it

If you haven't been over to see the new challenge blog yet then why not pay them a visit by clicking here. By now I am sure there will be some wonderful creations for me to look at when I return home. (Can't wait to look - but in no hurry to return home LOL!!)

In fact, thinking about it, if Mr Blogger posts this when he should then my holiday will nearly be over .. .. .. .. .. oh I wish I hadn't thought about that :-(

Take care everyone.

Love Jules xx

10 comments:

PinksyDoodles said...

Such a beautiful bracelet Jules and a great heart!
Clare x

Nannieflash said...

Oh Jules typical you with a heart motive, wow its gorgeous, love the colours as well. Well done my love with love and huge hugs Shirleyxxxxxxxx

Dena said...

Jules, who wouldn't LOOOOVE this! So beautiful!!! I was wondering how you stopped the beads from moving. Thanks for the info. Such a perfect gift!!! Hugs, Dena

Jacee said...

Such a pretty bracelet Jules, love the colour of the beads, really, really nice.

Sally H said...

Hope you have had a great time! Love all the things you have made for BTC&G.

Zoechaos said...

You have made some beautiful things to inspire us at btc&g but then you do make some beautiful things. Thank you.

Beryl said...

Great bracelet Jules. Such a good idea.
Beryl xx

Christine (All She Crafts) said...

Oh my! That's lovely! Love the vintage look to it, as well. Beautifully photographed, may I add.

Hugs,
Chris xx

mckinkle said...

What a lovely array of gorgeous craft goodies you've made. Blimey, you must have been soooo very busy before you went away, you'd have needed a holiday by the end of it!
Keryn x

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

A sunning and beautiful creation. janex