My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Tuesday 2 February 2010

GET FUNKY! CHALLENGE - FEBRUARY

Hi Everyone

With all the action on my blog yesterday I agreed with Anice to delay the posting of my Get Funky DT creation until today.

The theme for the month is "I Love Crafting" and you can make anything at all provided it uses at least one Funky Hand "paper or extra".

I didn't want it to get lost amongst everything else I posted yesterday because I am so very pleased with it .. .. .. it was my very first word book .. .. .. you may have actually seen it on TV when Anice has been showing everyone her new CD.

When I first created it and showed it on the Funky Hand forum I called it "My Soppy Love Book" LOL!!!

There is quite a lot to it so please excuse the overdose of photographs!!!





Everything in this "Soppy Love Book" came from the "Dreams Come True CD" .. .. .. the word book template, the backing papers and the digi-images. The only extra things I used were my Promarker Pens for colouring the flowers, Glamour Dust and my sewing machine for holding my pages together.

I hope you get chance to play along with "Get Funky!" this month.
Thanks for calling by.

Love Jules xx

8 comments:

craftimamma said...

'LOVE' this Jules! Those backing papers are gorgeous.

Lesley Xx

Nannieflash said...

Hi Jules its not soppy its delightful and so beautiful, I love the papers youve used arnt they gorgeous. With love and hugs Shirleyxx

chris said...

Good afternoon Jules hope you are havng a good one.
the booklet is delish and a brilliant idea.
I think there seems to be alot of Romance in the air I wonder if Hubby is getting this one! Brenda's Eddie has got loads of cards coming his way, lots of romance there!
have a nice week love chris xx

gina g said...

This is gorgeous and i love the colour too, beautiful. luv gina xx

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous, way to go!!!

Juls said...

this is so gorgeous!!! Love all the sentiments! Hugs Juls

Beryl said...

This is brilliant Jules. Thank to you Inow have my first set of Funky Hand papers. Don't think it will be long before I get some more.
Beryl xx

Tip Top said...

This is brilliant and a great wordbook!