My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Friday 12 February 2010

I LOVE FRIDAY !!!

Hi Everyone

I love Friday .. .. .. it marks the start of the chance to do lots of crafting .. .. and I certainly have lots to do!!

Does anyone else have the same brain as me and no matter what you are doing you are trying to plan a creation or a new layout in your head? Do you have masses of little sketches scribbled on scraps of paper where you have doodled whilst talking on the phone etc.

Then the weekend comes and I try to use all of the ideas I have been planning and doodling during the week!!

Oh I am so sad!!! Get a life Jules !!!!!!

Anyway, here is a little creation that is just perfect for me. My second most favourite place in the world (the first being sat in front of my crafty goodies).

I just love a hot bubbly bath!!

This creation used:

Image: The Greeting Farm "Me Time Anya"
Backing Papers: Funky Hand "Funky Word Books"
Acrylic Stones: Josy Rose
Promarkers
Glamour Dust
Diamond Stickles
Ribbon from the stash box


Of course this weekend will also be an extra special "love" weekend and guess what I got today..

How lucky am I?

My lovely hubby arranged for them to be delivered today so that I could enjoy them today and all weekend.

I am so spoilt.

Have a lovely weekend everyone and don't forget that the special Stampalot Challenge ends at midnight tomorrow!! There is still time to take part in the blog hop or the card making challenge if you get your skates on.

See you tomorrow with my Allsorts DT creation. Our new DT member will be showing off her first Allsorts DT creation too (it is gorgeous).

Love Jules xx

16 comments:

Grenouille Greetings said...

Lovely flowers from your lovely hubby and a lovely "me time" card! Enjoy your weekend and, for the record, I don't think you are sad at all, I have loads of little pieces of paper on my desk with idea doodles on them AND an excel spreadsheet for keeping track of challenges - now THAT'S sad! Warmest wishes, Lesley

craftimamma said...

What a brilliant little card Jules. The image is just great and you tie a mean bow.

What can I say about your bouquet, it's absolutely stunning and you are certainly one lucky lady.

Have a lovely weekend Jules.

Hugs
Lesley Xx

Joey said...

awww Jules those roses are beautiful!x

Your card is wonderful too I love this image!. Joey.x

Debs said...

Hi Jules
Love this card - I too love a good soak in a bubbly hot tub.
My hubby had the same idea and also sent me flowers today - I love receiving a delivery of gorgeous fresh flowers!
Have a great evening.
Take care
Debs xx

Jacee said...

Super card Jules, I hope you enjoy your weekend of crafting, and who's a lucky girl then, beautiful flowers, red roses are so gorgeous.

pinky said...

hi Jules, your card is just gorgeous, keep forgetting to use my cd and those papers are just beautiful. Love your image but I am not a bath lover, prefer a shower any day. Think I need to learn to relax lol. Crikey your Dave is a treasure, those flowers are soooo beautiful. You are all set for a lovely weekend. Hugs
Pinky

Beryl said...

Fab card and gorgeous flowers. Have a lovely romantic weekend.
Beryl xx

CraftyC said...

Your card is beautiful Jules and you are so lucky to have received such lovely flowers!
Clairexx

Sally H said...

Lovely card! Like you, Jules I end up spending most of the week thinking up ideas as I'm doing other things. Unfortunately I don't get the opportunity to write it down and then I forget most of them! If I don't craft on a Friday night I fall asleep on the settee!

Little K Smith said...

Hi Jules
Such a cute card, love the ribbon too.

Thank you for your lovely words.

Take care.
Kelly.x

lisa said...

Oooh Jules what beautiful flowers, how lucky are you and what a wonderful Hubby you have.
Valentine's is a lovely day when you've got someone special to share it with isn't it!
I love your bubble bath card, she's great fun. My favourite place is being warm and cosy in bed!!!!
Have a great weekend.

Lisax

Maria Matter said...

ooo, I love, love, love this Jules!!!
adorable image and a perfect beautiful bow!!!

gorgeous flowers!!!
blessings, maria

Nikbee said...

Gorgeous card Jules. I used to love a soak in a bath, but we only have a shower over here. The roses are beautiful.

Nikki x

Lisa said...

Hi Jules, Gorgeous card! Such a sweet image and pretty colours.

Beautiful flowers ~ what a lovely hubby you have.

Lisa x

Christine (All She Crafts) said...

You are most definitely spoiled.. but quite right, too!! Those roses are gorgeous!

Lovely card, too, mrs. Very pink. ;o)

Hugs,
Chris xx

Anonymous said...

How fun, lucky girl!