My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Friday 19 February 2010

WHERE DOES MY TIME GO ????!!!!

Hi Everyone

Where does the time go? I am getting a bit worried .. .. .. the weeks are flying by too quickly .. .. .. is this a sign that I am getting old!!! My late MIL used to tell me that the older you get the quicker your days go. That's a shame because that means eventually I will no sooner be waking up than it will be time to go back to bed!! LOL!!!

I have made lots of creations this week but unfortunately have had to pass them on before I have had the opportunity to take a decent photograph (roll on Summer). This is the problem when you craft at "daft o'clock" in the morning and evening LOL!!

Today is going to be a mammoth Mother's Day card making session for me (in fact it might even continue into the weekend too). Lots of orders .. .. .. some of which have come from the Valentine Day card recipients. The ladies who received my cards over the weekend loved them and are now placing orders of their own for Mother's Day! Lovely stuff!

I am hoping to be back later with one of my creations of the day but just thought I should make an appearance to let you all know of another wonderful giveaway from Sir Stampalot.


You can find out how to be part of the continuing excitement by clicking to go to Brenda's blog here.

In fact each week until 1st April there will be a Hero Goody Bag giveaway.

So what do you have to do to be in with a chance of winning.. .. .. not much really:

* Just leave a comment on any of the posts Brenda adds to her blog between now and midnight GMT next Monday 22nd February.

and

* Add the goody bag picture to your blog with this link to help spread the word.

The challenge starts proper on the 1st April but there are going to be lots of goodies on offer in the run up to the launch.

Right then, off to be creative and I will hopefully see you all again later.

Love Jules xx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You sound like me crafting at "daft o'clock" I'm either a super early crafter, or super late crafter most of the time hehe

Good Luck with the Mothers Day cards ;)

scotspanda said...

hey hun, I know what you mean about time flying...Alfie is 7 weeks already and on one hand it doesn't feel like 7 weeks but on the other it feels like forever lol

lotsalove

Amanda xx