My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Monday 5 April 2010

TIME FOR FUN!

Hi Everyone

Well the end of the Easter break is nearly here .. .. .. shame .. .. .. and today has been another good day for washing and drying outdoors. I love the smell of fresh laundry .. .. but there is a limit as to how much a girl can handle in one stint!! So to break the monotony I made myself a card. LOL!!!

Here it is:

This used:

Image: The Greeting Farm "HG-Laundry"
Backing Papers: Pink Petticoat
Sentiment: Computer generated
Button Border: Cuttlebug border embossing folder
Nestablities: Large Labels
Leone Em Pty Punch: CP30 "Ash Branch"
Diamond Stickles
Promarkers
Buttons, cord and handmade roses from the stash box

Of course this gorgeous and attractive little lady looks nothing like me. How I would love to be able to say that it does .. .. .. and that her beautiful hair is exactly like mine .. .. .. but in fact the only part of this card that resembles me in any way whatsoever is that my wash basket is that colour (and is just as full) and that I always try to have a smile on my face.

So back to work tomorrow for me but I'll catch you all again soon.

Off now to find myself a bit more fun!! LOL!!!

Love Jules xx

17 comments:

Juls said...

this is fab!! Love the gorgeous lilac colours, the fab sentiment and your gorgeous flowers!! stunning!! Hugs Juls

Fleur said...

Hi Jules, this is lovely. She is so cute.
Hugz Fleur xXx

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT! So fun, and purple makes me happy!

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Hi Sweetie

This is fab hunni I love this sweet image!
I really love the button border too...

hope you are well i'm back to work tommorrow too but in our new office so i'm really looking forward to it,

speak soon hun

Emma xxx

Jacee said...

Oh this made me smile Jules, lovely card and the sentiment is something that I'm sure we'd all like to do,

Debs said...

Hi Jules
Love it!! If only we could all look so glamorous when doing all that washing! The cuttlebug button border is fab.
Take care
Debs xx

craftimamma said...

Love this card Jules. She's just so cute and I love the shades of mauve.

Hugs
Lesley Xx

Jill said...

gorgeous card Jules I love the image and the papers you've used hugs Jill xx

Sally H said...

You do make me chuckle! Hey, in my head I'm just as young, good looking and thin... just not in reality! I love your card, but I've had lots of fun this past week and I feel some chores a-calling!

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Gorgeous card hun...love the colours

hugs shell xx

Tracy said...

Great creation, I have used her with lilacs too, she seems to the colour.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

coldwaters2 said...

Oh this is gorgeous I love that image she is a darling and your colours are so lovely, I did two lots of washing as well got it out on the line to dry before it started raining but then I had to do the ironing as well...yuk.
Hugs
Lorraine x

mckinkle said...

Lovely card Jules, super colours youve chosen and she does look so woeful doesnt she! Aww bless!

Hope you had a great Easter!

Keryn x

Grenouille Greetings said...

Lovely in lilac! Warmest wishes, Lesley

Nannieflash said...

Hi Jules, Im afraid thats what Ive been doing lately, but I must get myself back into action. Love your card its really fabulous. Hope you had a lovely weekend by the way. With lvoe an dhugs Shirleyxxxxxx

Pop's Cards said...

This is gorgeous honey, love the image you have chosen, big hugs Pops x

Beryl said...

She's gorgeous and I love the colours and papers on this one. I think we all know ho she feels.
Beryl xx