My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Tuesday 25 May 2010

BACK TO WEARING SLEEVES

Hi Everyone

Much cooler today - so much so that I am back into long sleeves (but pushed up to my elbows as always LOL!!).

I think the whole week is going to be a bit "changeable" .. .. .. but it will keep me on my toes.

My little share for today is here


This used:

Image: Creative Cafe "CS56143C" Doodle Flowers
Sentiment: Unmounted Stamp Company "BD-FR-01" Word Frame
Backing Paper: Pink Petticoat "Gingham"
Go Kreate Die: Concentrics Scalloped Squares
Distress Ink: Dusty Concord
ProMarkers


I really enjoyed making this little creation and am pleased with the end result. My favourite part being the little play with my distress ink!!

Off now to make another make .. .. lots to do!!!

Have a great evening and thank you for coming to visit.

Love Jules xx

10 comments:

Tracy said...

This is really pretty, love the gingham and the colour.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

yes really cold here today as well, had to get my fluffy boot slipper thingys out of my wardrobe and back on my feet cus my poor little toes were freezing.

Gorgeous card hun, love those flowers really pretty
hugs shell xx

Unknown said...

Hi Jules
This is so elegant, love the colours.
Christine x

coldwaters2 said...

Oh wow Jules this really appeals to me so much the beautiful crispness of the gingham and white that gorgeous image I love it.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Nannieflash said...

Hi Jules, what a lovely simple but gorgeous card. Love it, with love and hugs Shirleyxx

Sally H said...

Jules it's wonderful! I love it!

Beryl said...

The beautiful card and you even made it easy for me to spot the heart.lol
Beryl xx

Kerry said...

Hi Jules,

I love the sentiment frame!

Really lovely card!!

Love Kerry
xx

craftimamma said...

Ah, this is so pretty and fresh Jules. I love lilac gingham and the little image is delightful.

A lovely card that would brighten anyone's day.

Hugs
Lesley Xx

Anonymous said...

really pretty!!!