My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Tuesday 11 May 2010

GOTH GIRL

Hi Everyone

A creation today using my favourite colours .. .. .. black, white and purple. Well they are my favourite colours most of the time. Occasionally other colours take their place temporarily - but these always come back as my ultimate favourites!!

Today has been a strange day and looking out of my window whilst crafting I have seen what looked like snow falling .. .. but it is too warm for snow!!

It was actually hundreds and thousands of dandelion seeds flying through the air for the majority of the day .. .. .. .. how scary .. .. .. how many dandelion plants potentially sprouting up everywhere!!! Eekkkk!!!

Well leaving you with that scary thought I will move on to my share of the day .. .. ..



This used:

Image: Sugar Nellie "Goth Girl"
Backing Paper: Funky Hand Download "Salt and Pepper"
Punches: Woodware, X-Cut and Martha Stewart
ProMarkers
Distress Ink: Dusty Concord
Josy Rose: Nail Heads and Stars
Ribbon, cord and brads from the stash box


So that is me for today.

Thank you for calling by and I'll catch you again soon.

Love Jules xx

14 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh wow spectacular card great image and so beautifully coloured and she goes so well with the BP's, Fab
Christine x

CraftyC said...

Love this card Jules, the colours are gorgeous and a great image!
Clairexx

Gro said...

Hi.
You've got one of the new Manga's. They are one of my favorite image's at the time. And this is gorgeous - I love it. And the colour combo is great.
Hugs :o)

Debs said...

Hi Jules
Fab card - love the colour combo.
Hope all is well with you.
Take care
Debs xx

Kort og Søm said...

So cool!! Love it,
hugs Fredrikke :O)

craftimamma said...

Ooh this is brilliant Jules and your fave colour combo is perfect for the Goth Girl.

I'm not surprised by the dandelion seeds. I have been commenting for a couple of weeks that I've never seen so many dandelions and last week when I took my Mum out for lunch near Matlock I pointed out the banks of dandelions nearly all the way at the side of the road. Millions of the blighters! They actually looked quite lovely by the roadside but not so nice in your lawn.

Hugs
Lesley Xx

Lisa said...

Hi Jules, Wow this is a fab card! Gorgeous colour combo and I love the cute goth girl image and papers.

Lisa x

Little K Smith said...

Fab card Jules! Love the trendy image and love your colour combo. Great paper too. Love it!
Kelly.x

Sally H said...

Wonderful card, Jules! Great Goth image - my Meg would love it! The dandelions are having a good year this year. I must've picked the heads off at least 200 in the garden on Sunday, and I bet there are at least another fifty today.

Fleur said...

Hi Jules, I just adore this card, It's perfect. The image and colours are right up my street - being a bit of an ex goth myself, it's still in there somewhere as I've just treated myself to some purple DR Martins lol
Hugz Fleur xXx

Dena said...

Wow Jules, you used the most perfect papers and embellishments!!!! Love how you put it all together perfectly! Isn't she cute??!!! I love this one and so does my daughter! Great card!
Hugs, Dena

Annette Bowes said...

Wonderful card Jules, love the image and the colour combo, great dsp too. Hope not too many seeds land in your garden, else you are going to be busy next year. Take CareX:)

Louise said...

Love the colours and a real funky card that would be perfect for teenagers, love it.
louise xx

Anonymous said...

OMG how cool is this!!! I just love it, awesome awesome awesome!