My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Monday 23 August 2010

RUBY ANNIVERSARY

Hi Everyone

Quick post tonight with the first of three Ruby Wedding Anniversary cards I have been asked to create.

The only part that is missing are the names of the happy couple .. .. I will add these later. I need to come up with three completely different ideas as they are all going to the same couple.


and the close up


This used:

Image: Penny Black "4023K" Love is the Message
Backing Papers: "7235" Hot of the Press
Martha Stewart Punch: Traditional Scallop
Leone Em Pty Punch: "CP30" Ash Branch
Woodware Circle Punches for making the flowers
Brilliance Moonlight White ink pad for distressing the paper edges
Josy Rose: Nail Heads
Diamond Stickles
Ribbon and brads from the stash box

I am going to be really sorry when this paper stack is all used up. So many gorgeous papers in there. Wish I had bought two now, or three or four LOL!!!

Keryn asked me on a previous post whether my customers were happy with the card I made for the gentleman who is going to be 100. Unfortunately I still don't know .. .. .. the pick-up was cancelled and they are collecting before heading off to the celebrations. I hope they are happy as they are't giving themselves much time to buy something else!!!

Hope Monday was kind to everyone. The weather here has been awful - how strange when yesterday was like a beautiful summer day!!!

Catch you again tomorrow. Thank you for calling by.

Love Jules xx

17 comments:

pinky said...

Stunning creation Jules, those papers are so perfect for that occasion. Love your flowers, never thought of just using a circle stamp!
Pinky

lisa said...

Hi Jules.
I see you're being very industrious as always. You've created some wonderful cards while I've been on hols and congrats for getting the tattered florals dies, you were certainly one determined lady and you've made some great things with them.
I love this ruby wedding card and can't wait to see the others you come up with.
Hugs Lisax

Juls said...

this is STUNNING!!!! Love that image...I have seen it before but have managed to resist...now I really really want it!!! LOVE the colours, your style! and the flowers are just gorgeous!! work of art, love it!! hugs Juls

Doreen said...

This is stunning Jules, I love the image, you will create the other two with no problems.xxx

Netty said...

woo woo, just fabulous Jules, Annette x

Fleur said...

WOW Jules this is gorgeous, I LOVE the image, it's beautiful
Hugz Fleur xXx

Sally H said...

Oh wow! That is stunning, Jules! I love the colours and the papers and the flowers! Looking forward to seeing the others too. Its been a day of bright sunshine and hefty showers here, but better than Saturday when we stayed in because it was so wet.

Little K Smith said...

Hi Jules
Uh-oh nightmare! Three different cards for the same couple! Know how you feel :) Good challenge though! Anyway, this is just gorgeous, love the stamp and perfect colours. Sweet flowers too!
Take care.
Kelly.x

Doreen said...

Me again Jules,there is something on my blog for you. I hope you accept it.xxx

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous Jules, a big favourite of mine from what you've done!!!

Just a gorgeous mix!!!

Beebeebabs said...

Beautiful card tfs!!!

Annette Bowes said...

Boy have you been busy Jules!! This is gorgeous love the flowers too, can't wait to see the other two you have to make. Love the boy rock card too fantastic for a teen! Take CareX:)

craftimamma said...

What a totally stunning card Jules! I have every faith that you will come up with two more equally gorgeous designs, ;).

I'm quite excited this morning as I'm off to meet Sally and Lynn for the first time very shortly.

Have a good day, buddy.

Hugs
Lesley Xx

Nannieflash said...

Hi Jules, thats a beautiful card, and im sure you will come up with more designs knowing how creative you are, fabulous and gorgeous card. With love and hugs Shirleyxxx

Kerry said...

I love this card Jules, you have been so busy. It's hard to make cards different when you are making them for the same person from different people (if that makes sense). Can't wait to see your other cards.
Love Kerry xxx

Delphine said...

Your card is gorgeous, Jules! I love the image and the papers are so beautiful... Wonderful flowers, too! Hugs Delphine xx

Grenouille Greetings said...

This is lovely! Great colours - very elegant! Hugs, Lesley