My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Monday 13 September 2010

BUSY BEE

Good Morning

I am bright and early today .. .. and needing to be a busy bee .. .. just like this cute little Penny Black image.

I have made a good start on the day and this is my first make.

and the close up


This used:

Image: Penny Black "2243K" Bee Costume
Backing Papers and Sentiment: Pink Petticoat
Martha Stewart Punches: Daisy and Frond
Woodware Flower Punches
Josy Rose: Nail Heads
ProMarkers
Glamour Dust
Crystal Stickles
Cord and brads from the stash box

I don't actually own this lovely image. I pinched a few impressions from my lovely DIL when she visited last weekend .. .. (thanks Cat xx). Yet another stamp that has gone onto my "one day I would like" list. LOL!!!

Wishing you all a lovely Monday.

Love Jules xx

26 comments:

PinksyDoodles said...

This is gorgeous Jules. Such a fun image and beautifully coloured.
Clare x

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous Jules,such a fresh feel to it.A fabulous image.

Have a great day.xxx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card hun, he is such a cutie in his bumbly bee costume, makes me wanna squeeze him lol
Hugs shell xx

Dena said...

Wow! Does this card make me smile!!!!! I love it! Great job!
Hugs, Dena

Nannieflash said...

Hi Jules, what a cutie, love your card and the design and papers. With love and hugs Shirleyxxx

craftimamma said...

Ahhh! Love the sparkly wings Jules. Hope you all had a good weekend together.

Think Mr Blogger is finally behaving himself again. I was ready for chucking the computer through the window all last week, Lol!

Hugs
Lesley Xx

Tee McNeil Art said...

Yay! I get to be first to comment. This little guy is adorable! Such a sweet card! My daughter would flip for that image.

Thanks for sharing,
Tee
www.greenislescrafts.com

pinky said...

That list is a right long one now lol. This is gorgeous though and a stamp well worth getting me thinks lol.
Pinky

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

what a lovely fresh crisp card, this image is fab. janex

Jill said...

gorgeous card Juls, so sorry I don't get to leave comments much, but I do pop by and see your stunning creations hugs Jill xx

chris said...

HI Jules this is so gorgeous,I love everything about it, truly stunning.
pleased I am not the only one with with a long list. hugs chris xx

Andria said...

Aww lovely, the yellow and blue work so well together too :)

lisa said...

I have a bone to pick with you Jules. This post is timed at 8.13 and you say this is the first make of the day. Do you mean to say you've created a card before I've even had my breakfast!!!!! This is not funny you know. LOL.
I didn't get to my desk until 10.30, after washing up, emptying bins, making beds. Mmmm maybe I have my priorites all wrong.
Sorry I'm rambling now. This is a gorgeous card. I love the bright colours and those flowers are lovely.
Your very own t-shirt is fab too.
Hugs Lisax

Delphine said...

Oh this is so cute, Jules! Fantastic image, beautifully coloured and great colour combo, so fresh! I love it! Hugs Delphine xx

Pop's Cards said...

This is so pretty honeu in gorgeous colours hugs Pops x xx

♥Gemma♥ said...

Gorgeous card,hun and love the colour combo and cute image, the wings on the image look fab too!
Thank you for your get well wishes and im feeling alot better then what i was but still not 100%......but i'll survive lol
hugs and xxx

coops said...

oh gorgeous card jules.
the image is great and stunning fresh colours.
i love your papers and layout :)

xx coops xx

Lynne K said...

What a lovely, bright, fresh card, Jules! Such a cute image. Wish I could be an early riser, but I'm more of an owl, working better later in the evening. I have been known to make a card before breakfast (but the breakfast was rather late!) xx

Tracy said...

Oh I have one of those list jules, it's very long. I adore this creation, fabulous image, no wonder you'd like it, the papers are so fitting too.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Little K Smith said...

Aaawww sweet card Jules, adore this image. Lovely colours and papers, fab border punch and sweet flowers too.
Kelly.x

Nikbee said...

Beautiful card Jules. I love the colours and the image is fab.

Nikki x

Anonymous said...

awesome image, you colored it perfectly!

love those flowers too and all the colors you used!

Annette Bowes said...

He He Super Cute Card Jules, gorgeous colouring and love the sparkly wings, you have been a busy bee, take careX:)

Nicola said...

How super is this card. Love the image and the colours you have used. Also loving the little bit of sparkle too. Hugs Nicola xx

Grenouille Greetings said...

Bee- utiful! Hugs, Lesley

Juls said...

so cute and gorgeous!! Love it!!! Hugs Juls