My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Monday 18 October 2010

BACK TO THE CHRISTMAS CARDS

Hi Everyone

Well I haven't let the disappointment of yesterday dampen my spirits .. .. I am back on track with my Christmas cards.

But before I could play I needed to "find the house" again.  I did next to nothing housework wise last week and had practically taken over the whole of the house with my crafty mess.  Even the kitchen had craft stuff in it .. . so today I decided it was time to take it all back upstairs again and give my lovely hubby his home back.

I have lost count of the number of times I have ran up and down the stairs today LOL!!!

Things are still not all back where they should be but I couldn't stop myself having a little play and made this little creation using one of the images I sat and coloured at the craft fair yesterday. 



This used:

Image:  Whiff of Joy "Skating Henry"
Sentiment:  Magnolia "HV08" Ticket - A Merry Christmas
Backing Papers:  Pink Petticoat
Martha Stewart Punch:  Stars
Flowers and Leaves:  Prima
ProMarkers
Glamour Dust

So tonight I am going to treat myself to a good old blog hop and catch up to see what you have all been up to.

Love

16 comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Oh I'm gald you made time for yourself to have a play hun...I did think about you earlier, wondering if you had managed to take all your stuff back upstairs lol..
Gorgeous creation, love Henry he is proper cute!
Enjoy your hop hugs shell xx

Doreen said...

Just gorgeous Jules, I love the image.xxx

Anonymous said...

Hi Jules, gorgeous card, sorry to hear that your craft fair didn't go well. Sue x

Lisa said...

Hi Jules, Gorgeous card! Love the blue colour combo and the poinsettia is stunning.

Sorry to hear about the craft fair. I can understand how disappointing it must have been for you when you have put in so much effort.

I am in the process of tidying up because my craft stuff has taken over the whole house this week because I have been busy making samples for Crafter's Companion. I still have a pile of stamps in the kitchen waiting to be washed and put away.

Lisa x

Little K Smith said...

Aaaww gorgeous card Jules, adore the sweet mouse. Lovely soft colours and a gorgeous flower too!
Keep up the fantastic work :)
Kelly.x

G Peplow said...

Hi there Jules, welcome back to blogland and a beautiful mousie card from you already, he's wonderful:0) xx

Vicky said...

Fantastic card Jules!, glad to see you back in blogland:o)
Hugs Vicky xx

Linda . J said...

Good see you in good spirts and back on track and with this amazing card too, just love the snow effect and one of my favourite images too. Glad you had time for a little play.

Hugs Linda

Nikbee said...

A gorgeous card. I love the image and the papers are fab.

Nikki x

craftimamma said...

Okay then, Love the card but ............. where is the heart?!?! Do I need glasses? I bet it's staring me in the face, Lol!

I do love the Henry mouse images Jules. He's just so cute. I don't buy many 'cute' stamps but there was one last year where Henry was holding a big bauble and it sold out everywhere I looked. I was really miffed I couldn't get it, Lol! Those backing papers are lovely too, such a gorgeous colour.

Hugs
Lesley Xx

Anonymous said...

gorgeous Jules!!! love that whiff of joy mousey and the poinsettia!

Mervi said...

Hi Jules,
so lovely and sweet card, beautiful colours.
I start now cleaning the house,ogh;-))m

coops said...

stunning card jules.love your woj image and beautiful colurs and sparkles.great layout and papers and your flower is gorgeous :D

xx coops xx

Jacee said...

Good to see we have 'our Jules' back and fighting, thats the spirit, go get 'em girl!!!!

Love the card. really like the 'ticket' looks great.

Tracy said...

I love this christmas card Jules , it's so cute and your flower is gorgeous. The colour combo is beautiful.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Delphine said...

Stunning card, Jules. I love the image, the fab papers and the flower, really beautiful, BUT... Where's the... OK, OK, I am kidding, I cheated, read tomorrow's post, and the following etc... That's the problem when you are late... Have a great evening:-) Hugs Delphine xx