My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Sunday 31 October 2010

CHRISTMAS IS SPECIAL

Hi Everyone

I hope you have all had a wonderful (extra long) Sunday!!

I can't decide what I have done with my extra hour .. .. .. certainly not much crafting .. .. .. but then not every day can be perfect can it LOL!!

Quite a bit of shopping done though .. .. including some of the dreaded Christmas presents.  I am determined to be ready super early this year.

Today's creation is for a challenge I have never taken part in before.  The Friday Sketchers

The sketch this week was lovely to work with and here is what I created:





This used:

Image:  Buzzcraft "Fairy Doodles" No. 430
Backing Papers:  Pink Petticoat
Sentiment:  Computer Generated
Image background:  Adirondack Lights "Cloudy Blue and Pink Sherbert"
Josy Rose:  Nail Heads
Hobbycraft Punch:  Small Snowflake
Diamond Stickles
Glamour Dust
ProMarkers

So that is me for today.

Tomorrow I am back with the start of a new month .. .. which means the launch of a new Penny Black at Allsorts Challenge and a new Funky Hand Challenge.  Woo hoo!!!

See you bright and early tomorrow.

X-Factor results tonight!!  Not such a good show last night I didn't think and Wagner has to go for me (if only to stop everyone saying the poor chaps name wrong .. .. how many times does he have to correct them!!)..

Love

17 comments:

Doreen said...

This is fabulous Jules,I love your image and the sentiment is gorgeous.xxx

lil-paper-pixie said...

Adorable card Jules, I love the fact that you detail everything you use below each card....brilliant!!! Well done on your early christmas shopping.x

Pop's Cards said...

This is gorgeous i love the image and teamed with fab papers too, i am a huge fan of the fairy doodles and so love this one, thanks for Teej's wishes and you are probarbly right with him being in his room forever, i will always think of him as my baby though, hugs Pops x x x

Debs said...

Love it!! I think I have that stamp somewhere - off to have a love for it!!
I too think 'Vagner' need to go.
Enjoy your evening.
Take care
Debs xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Such a sweetie hun, love it! Gorgeous colours!
That craft fair I went to was pants...there was a women there selling cards..she had 1 that was A5 with the owl from Honey & hugs stamped on the front..that was it no sentiment no DP no nothing & she wanted £2 I nearly died lol
We did see some gorgeous birds of prey tho & a ferret that was soooooooo sweet!
hugs shell xx

Sally H said...

A gorgeous creation. Love the soft pastel colours!

pinky said...

Lovely card, really like the sketch so must give it a go. Got a few pressies bought myself this week :) I'm with you with that Wagner one, putting someone who can actually sing out of a chance!!
Off to get the apple crumple and custard ready.
Pinky

♥Gemma♥ said...

Beautiful card Jules, such a sweet image and love the colours...fab layout too!
Happy Halloween!
hugs and xxx

Vicky said...

How sweet is that image Jules!, just scrummy and love the papers you have used to. The dreaded xmas shopping yuk!, starting mine next week, cannot put it off any longer lol!
Enjoy the x-factor, and bon jovi was fantastic (well I'm a rock chick lol!!)
hugs Vicky xx

G Peplow said...

Lovely card tonight, really sweet, love those images and you've done a brill job :0)
Can't believe Wagner is still in, can't believe I watch the dreadful programme, each week I say that I won't but I'm a nosy devil and want to know what happens:0) xx

Anonymous said...

loved this so pretty! I really jsut run out of things to say when I come to your blog, cos its always so great!!!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Jules, love the pinks & the way you have put it together. x

Delphine said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Jules! I love the soft colours, lovely image and the layout is just great! I hope you are better than me with Christmas shopping... I am always determined to be ready early, but I never succeed:-(... Good luck! Hugs Delphine xx

coops said...

fabulous card jules.a really sweet image and i love your delicate soft colours and snowflakes.good luck with the christmas shopping :D i`m not doing too bad ,so far !!!

xx coops xx

Little K Smith said...

Aaawww this sooo sweet, such an adorable image! Lovely soft colours too.
Kelly.x

Stampin'Piper said...

What a stunning card! I really love these colours!

Thanks so much for joining us at Friday Sketchers!

Hugs Tanja

Juls said...

Love the osft pinks and your sparkly snowflake! Hugs Juls