My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Friday 4 February 2011

THREE VALENTINES !!!!

Hi Everyone

Hope you have had a good day .. .. it's Friday ... .. hurrah for Friday!!!

Not sure if you know but Anice has released a new download this week called Love, love, love that contains a collection of Valentine themed backing papers.  If you fancy a look you can find them here.

I have made a few cards using it and must admit I love the papers very much .. .. gorgeous colours and patterns .. .. some of which will be suitable for more than just valentine makes.

Here is what I made with the download:










These used:

Backing Papers:  Funky Hand Download "Love, Love, Love"
Sentiments:  Funky Hand Clear Stamps "Love N That"
Martha Stewart Punch:  Doily Lace
Cuttlebug Embossing Folders:  Roses and Script

Nestabilities: Standard Circles Large, Classic Scalloped Circles Large
Cuttlebug Dies:  Hearts (the three nested together)
Josy Rose:  Nail Heads
Cricut Cartridge:  Basic Shapes for the others
Sewing Machine
Diamond Stickles
Flowers, Ribbons, Buttons, Gems, Brad

I have spent ages trying to decide which is my favourite and have gone for the last one .. .. I love the scrummy heart with its flower.  It is so hard to hide hearts on Valentine cards (but then who would want to) LOL!!!

These could be the last of my Valentine cards for this year .. .. with the exception of one very special one .. .. which will be for my lovely hubby!!  I want to make him something super special.

Have a good evening everyone and I hope your weekend is a good one.

Love

28 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love these Jules! How awesome!!!

My fav is the first, but they all rock for sure!

Beryl said...

They are all lovely Jules. You must be in your element making Valentine cards. I really like the grey woven look paper.
Beryl xx

Vicky said...

Oh Jules these are just beautiful hun! Those papers are just scrummy and I love the three different looks, and of course the hearts!!

have a fab weekend hun :o)

hugs Vicky xx

Jennifer said...

Hi Jules. Love all these. Great colours and papers. fab designs xx Jenny xx

Maureen said...

Love them all Jules...gorgeous...I just wish I had an ounce of your inspiration....LOL.!!

Maureen x

Doreen said...

Three gorgeous cards, yummy papers.Have a great wekend.xxx

AuniLeigh said...

Those are some great cards! I especially like the first one, I love anything w/ buttons on it.

Anonymous said...

No problems finding the hearts today then!
Great cards. Like the last one the best too.
x Tricia

Jacee said...

You have been busy Jules! fabulous cards, I'm with you, my faves the last one too!
Hugs Jacee

Sally H said...

That's beautiful Jules! I love it. That woven style backing paper reminds me of my scrap Sunday project. I'll put it on my blog this week

Juls said...

each of these is just fabulous!!!! Hugs Juls

Lizzy said...

WOW these are gorgeous, luv the papers, luv the colour combo & luv the lush hearts ...last one is my fav too :D

xx Lizzy xx :)

Andria said...

They are fantastic papers, wish I owned a printer lol. Great cards!

craftimamma said...

These are all great Jules but I think the last one just pips it to the post for first place, Lol! I love all the stitching.

Hugs
Lesley Xx

Grenouille Greetings said...

Three lovely cards, Jules. My fave is the last one I think - I like the red and black ribbon and the rosey heart. Does your hubby know that you are sending goodness knows how many valentines? Hugs, Lesley

Claire said...

3 beautiful cards Jules, I love them all. the papers look scrumptious, especially the woven one, totally fabulous.I watched Anice on C&C and was very impressed, saw your card as well.
Of to look at these papers.
Claire

Carole Campanile said...

I agree Jules, the last one is my favorite as well. However all of them are beautiful. I love the ink pressed embossing. I think I'm going to give that another try tonight. I did my first attempt on that technique early this week on my moms BD card.
BTW, thank you for all the lovely comments you have left for me this week. I really appreciate it. Oh and yes, feel free to case, borrow, outright steal anything I do. I would feel very honored to have you do so. :)

Hugs,
Carole

Sandy said...

Wow who knew that digi downloads could be so colourful!! They look great! I so enjoy your cards Jules. Don't think I've ever seen one that I didn't like and I've been 'looking' for over a year now:)

Anne said...

Lovely cards, Jules. Great colour combo. Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog. :)
Anne x

Louise said...

Hi Jules
They are all yummy cards and the papers are gorgeous,hope you have a good weekend.
Louise xx

Steph said...

Gorgeous cards, Jules. Really love that colour combo and the papers are fabbie. My fav is the last one too! Love the embossing and stitching on the heart- you're much better with a sewing machine than me!!! xx

Nicola said...

Jules those cards are fab and loving the colour combination you have used too. Hugs Nicola xx

loftylass said...

Gorgeous cards Jules, all beautiful but for me the last one has the edge.......... I'm off to see Anice!! tfs
Hugs
HW
x

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

all fab but for me it's the second one, love the fab and funky simpleness. janex

sparklygirl-Tina said...

Hi Jules

Lovely cards what a fab collection you've showed off so well!

Hugs

Tina
X

Nannieflash said...

Hi Jules, these cards are so you, they are stunning and so pretty, they will be well received by the people they are going to as they are gorgeous. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxx

coops said...

these are fantastic jules.i love the colours and fab papers and theres no searching for your heart today :D

xx coops xx

Unknown said...

Well Jules - to say you've been feeling off it recently - you've certainly not wasted anytime making these beauties... you're just like a whirlwind... I just feel like i'm always typing rather than crafting - which has to stop!!!

Love your love cards - a real inspiration to all.

Paula x x x