My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Saturday 12 March 2011

HUBBY'S TEAM HAVE WON!!!

Hi Everyone

Wow .. .. Hubby went to watch his football team this afternoon and the game has just finished (I have been listening on the radio) and they have actually won!!  Crikey .. .. the first time they have won at home this year!!

So whilst Hubby as been away I have made yet again "one" card for sharing and have spent the rest of the time taking more photographs for the website.  It isn't that there is going to be loads to show to begin with .. .. it is just getting everything set up right and getting some decent pictures.  It also feels a little bit of a race against time as the batteries in my camera can only take so much hammering LOL!!!

Anyway, here is my share for today




This used:

Image:  Basic Grey "Two Scoops/Swirlie"
Backing Paper:  Kraft Card (Pink Petticoat) Pattern Paper (Aimee Asher)
Marianne Design Creatables "LR0115" Butterfly
Distress Inks:  Tea Dye, Brushed Corduroy and Frayed Burlap
Martha Stewart Punch:  Embossed Zig Zag
Nestabilities: Standard Circles Large, Classic Scalloped Circles Large
Woodware Punches:  Daisy
Clear Embossing Powder
Glamour Dust
Brad and Ribbon from the Stash Box

I clear embossed the swirls onto a circle of plain white card and then used every brown distress ink I own to bring it to life. 
Off now to do a bit more.  Only one more week of manicness (is that a word?!??!) and then the house can be transformed back into a home.  At the the moment the dining room is the wedding samples area, the craft pod is the general makes area and the spare bedroom is the wedding fayre storeroom and photo taking den.  Good job my lovely hubby is so easy going LOL!!

Back tomorrow with my snippets and hopefully a blog hopping catch up to see what I have been missing.  All work and no hopping makes Jules a dull girl!!!!!

I do appreciate everyone still calling by even though I haven't had time for return visits.

Have a lovely evening everyone.

Love

15 comments:

Pauline said...

Hi Jules, very sophisticated card. Love the muted colour combo. Hugs, Pauline x

Anonymous said...

Wow Jules, this is so striking!! FAB!! xx

Doreen said...

Another fabulous make Jules,love the butterfly and that gorgeous charm.xxx

Caroline Hallett said...

great card

Donna Mosley said...

Hi Jules, love this fab card. The colours are perfect together. Fab butterfly and very pretty flowers. Love the gorgeous embossing and inking.

Donna x

Vicky said...

Just gorgeous Jules and what a fabulous butterfly ~ I love it hun :o)

My football team lost :o( ~ but well done on your hubby's!

Have a lovely evening and good luck with your new website :o)

hugs Vicky xx

Unknown said...

Hi Jules, this is absolutely stunning. A very classy card. Luv Trish x

Little K Smith said...

Oh a stunning card Jules, love the swirly stamp and beautiful butterfly, gorgeous colours too :)
Kelly.x

Tracey T said...

This is lovely, Jules. It has a really elegant look to it. Take care, Tracey xx

♥Gemma♥ said...

Gorgeous hunni..beautiful butterfly and love the swirls on the circle :o)
hugs and xxx

Anonymous said...

looks great Jules! Beautiful papers and butterful!

Nikbee said...

I love this card. The colours are fab and the swirled background is lovely.

Nikki x

Nannieflash said...

Hi Jules, I bet your hubby is glad they won and not lost, its amazing how much a win can perk them up. Love your card its gorgeous and the colour choice is beautiful. with hugs Shirleyxxxx

Sarn said...

WOW - I love this!

Bet you have one happy hubby too!

Hugs, Sandra

coops said...

oh this is very beautiful jules.i love the butterfly and gorgeous vintage colours :D

xx coops xx