My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Saturday 30 April 2011

GOSSAMER (AGAIN LOL!!)

Hi Everyone

Hope you are all well and haven't been blown away by the strong winds.  The sun has been shining here but the wind is so strong that no gardening work happened other than watering the greenhouse .. .. .. but we were good and defrosted the big freezer we have in the garage (so that is one of the jobs crossed off the list - yay!!!).

Today's share is just a quick simple one .. .. I'm afraid you might be getting a week of these as hubby is on holiday and jobs are supposed to be the order of the week!!!  :-(

Are you sick of seeing this stamp yet?  Sorry if you are .. .. but I find it so versatile and gorgeous to use!!






This used:

Image:  Penny Black "3865K" Gossamer
Sentiment:  Pink Petticoat
Backing Papers:  Pink Petticoat
ProMarkers
Seed Beads

Crystal Stickles
Glossy accents (for attaching the beads)

Hubby has been to the last home match of the season today so I have been having a lovely guilt free crafty session.  Of course they finished the season off pretty much the same way they have played all season .. .. they lost!!!  Good job hubby doesn't sulk about it or he would have been a miserable person to be around nearly all year!!  LOL!!!

Never mind, a new season starts in August.  Let's hope for better things then.

OK off to tidy up my little craft pod a little and look what snippets I might use tomorrow!!

Have a lovely evening.

Catch you soon.

Love

29 comments:

angelwhispers said...

Jules this is beautiful and I love the purple colours and the pearles are just the perfect finishing touch!!! Love Chanelle xxx

Nannieflash said...

Hi Jules thats a really love card and no Im not fed up with that image is so classy. with hugs Shirleyxxx

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie, this is stunning, your colours are gorgeous, fantastic work, big hugs love Pops x

Anonymous said...

Hi Jules, I could never get sick of this stamp! Another lovely creation you've made with it and I love the lilac shades. Gorgeous! xx

Lynne said...

Nope! Never get fed up of seeing your stamps. Your cards are always fabulous and this is no exception, love the PP DP.
Lynne xxx

Vicky said...

Another stunner Jules...and I would never get fed up looking at this gorgeous stamp..!

hope hubby is ok....there is always next season lol..

have a lovely evening..hugs Vicky xx

Amanda said...

Hi Jules, lovely card, love the colours and the image is great

Doreen said...

Just love this stamp Jules feel free to use it all the time. I love the beads in the centers of the flowers.

Have a lovely weekend.xxx

Donna Mosley said...

Hi Jules, love it and would never tire of this gorgeous image. It's so pretty. Love the very pretty colours and beaded centres. OMW another hard week ahead, don't over do it hun. The bottom of my back's still paying the price of last week. Have you have a lovely Sunday, looking forward to the snippets. :o)

Donna x

G Peplow said...

Hi there Jules, well what a stunner, I love that stamp and don't mind seeing even more, in fact I've nearly bought it myself and am tempted yet again by your pretty card, LOL Gorgeous colours a very subtle shade of lilac. Have a great holiday week :0) xxx

Little K Smith said...

Oh another gorgeous creation Jules, such pretty papers and soft colours, love the little beads in the middle of the flowers too!
Good luck with all those yucky jobs :D
Kelly.x

Jennifer said...

Stunning Jules. Gorgeous colours! Love the stamp and no, not sick of it at all! Have a fabby weekend! xx Jenny xx

pinky said...

Its very elegant Jules, think I have those papers so much have a search on my PC.

craftimamma said...

Well I'm not sick of this stamp Jules! I think it's lovely and you always use it in such interesting ways. The colours of this card are really pretty and the little pearls are just the right compliment.

Hugs
Lesley XX

MagsB said...

I'm never bored by what you do with this stamp, it's one of my favourites! What lovely subtle colours on your card, so pretty!

luv, Mags x

Tracey T said...

It's a lovely, versatile stamp and you've made it look gorgeous on this pretty card. Windy here too today - I was the same as you, I got some watering done in the greenhouse and did a bit of potting on. The weeds will have to wait! xx

Anonymous said...

No I love that Stamp!!! Love the beads here, and the awesome lilac colour!

Entirely fabulous!

Debs said...

Hiya Jules
Could never be sick of seeing any of your cards - even if they had the same image always!
Love the seed beads - great idea - thanks for the inspiration.
Hope you have a great week with DH.
TTFN
Debs xx

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

wow,simply perfect.janex

coops said...

stunning card jules.i do love this image, its beautiful and i love your lilac colours.so pretty.
cor it was windy today wasn`t it.lovely and sunny but the wind was quite cold.
have a fab weekend :D

xx coops xx

Sarn said...

I ADORE this stamp and would NEVER get bored of it! I love your layout for the card, and the colours . . . love everything about it really!

Hugs, Sandra

Nikbee said...

A beautiful card. I love the image and the beads just finish it off.

Nikki x

Kerry said...

Hi Jules,

Pretty card and the lilac colours are lovely.

Love Kerry xxx

Ellibelle said...

What a fabulous creation! Love the pearls you added for the flower centers and what a great sketch. The sparkly edges make it all look so beautiful and elegant!

Louise said...

I can see why you love using this stamp it is very pretty and love how you have added pearls to the center.
Louise xx

Cynthia said...

Love this card and that flower stamp is so beautiful! And I so love your stories too...you make me giggle!! ;-)

Tracy said...

I love the colour and the papers Jules.
Fantastic creation.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

coldwaters2 said...

Oh wow Jules this is absolutely gorgeous what a beautiful colour and I so love that image it looks wonderful.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Stella said...

This color scheme is so elegant and I can see why you love these stamps. They are so beautiful and I love the way you colored them.
Your card turned out so chic. love it!
XX