My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Tuesday 24 May 2011

STAMP FAIRY CHALLENGE MEETS FUNKY HAND

Hi Everyone

Hope you are all well and haven't been blown away by the wind .. .. unlike one of hubby's T shirts that I needed to rescue from down the garden today LOL!!!

I managed a clean bill of health at the dentist last night which was good news.  I remember at one time being frightened of the dentist and what they might do .. .. I out grew that a while ago and now I am just frightened of what treatment they might suggest and how much it might cost!!!  The worrying part was they were advertising interest free loans .. .. it is a bit scary when you need to take out a loan to have your teeth sorted.  No wonder lots of people are no longer going.  Anyway, I won't get on my soap box with this or I will be here all night LOL!!

Instead I will share my Stamp Fairy Challenge entry for this week.  I am certainly getting a bit addicted to this challenge and the lovely characters.  This week the theme is "balloons" and here is my creation:





This used:

Backing papers:  Funky Hand (will tell you more about these below)
Image:  The Stamp Fairy "Lenny Happy New Year"
Sentiment:  Kollette Hall "Party"  (stamped onto shrink plastic)
Josy Rose:  Nail Heads
Sizzix Die:  Stars #2
ProMarkers and chalks
Ribbon and Bitton from the stash box

I also made it to the top three in this challenge last week so have gained another lovely blinkie .. .. (thank you ladies xx).



So back now to those lovely Funky Hand papers.

The patterned paper I took from the Funky Hand CD "V Funky" and the gorgeous patterned kraft paper that is in the background is Anice's freebie for this month's challenge over at Get Funky!

My lovely team mate Kathy has set the challenge this time round with a scrummy recipe.  Why not pop over and see what inspiration my team mates have come up with so far and perhaps use the free paper to take part?  It would be lovely to see you over there.

Plus, whilst talking of my Funky teamies Jenny is giving away some gorgeous little pouches full of goodies.  Super simple to enter and win so why not pop over and see her here.  Good luck if you enter.  There are three prizes and they are super cute and lovely.  Thanks Jenny xx

So that is me for tonight .. .. .. hurray I hear you say!!!  LOL!!!

I will catch you again tomorrow.

Love

16 comments:

amanda stokes said...

Hi Jules,
Fab card,cute image and great papers.
lol about your husbands t-shirt,i stuck to using the dryer today, too windy for me ;) xx

Debs M said...

gorgeous card, lovely image x

Tracey said...

Stunning card Jules, I love all the details & you've coloured Lenny in perfectly :)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Vicky said...

Another fabulous cute image Jules...and beautifully coloured too hun...!

glad to hear your nashers are ok.....lol!

hugs Vicky xx

Annmaree (Emu) said...

gorgeous bear, love his rosy cheeks!!!

Gerda said...

Jules

I have no words!!! I love your new card!! The colors are fab, the papers look gorgeous and the sketch is so very sweet!!

Thanks for playing with us at Stampfairy Challenge this week.

Hugs, Gerda

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Really cute card hun, I do love these Stamp Fairy images!!
hope your both well
hugs shell xx

coops said...

stunning card jules.gorgeous colours and paper and i love the image.your shrink plastic sentiment is brilliant :D

xx coops xx

Nannieflash said...

Hi Jules what a cute card and I love the image and a fabulous image and card design. with hugs Shirleyxxx

Wishcraft said...

Aww adorable card Jules :o) Love the cute image and the lovely colours you've used! Lisa x

Doreen said...

Just gorgeous Jules,I love the image.xxx

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card, love the image and great papers! Hope your Hubby's t-shirt survived lol!
Helen x

MagsB said...

My, isn't the little bear so cute with his grown-up-boy's tie and his balloon! What an ace card this is!

luv, Mags x

(PS I agree with you about dentists!!!)

Juls said...

too cute!!! Love the sentiment attached to the ribbon! Hugs Juls

Anonymous said...

Hi Jules, another fabby card from you! Lenny looks lovely in his tie! Thanks for playing along with us on the Stamp Fairy Challenge this time, hugs Samantha

Unknown said...

Hi Jules, wow this is fantastic, love the colours and fabby paper. Thank you also for joining us at StampFairy and good luck xx