My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Monday 11 July 2011

HELLO FRIEND

Hi Everyone

Well hopefully Mr Blogger is feeling a little happier today .. .. .. perhaps the sun got to him a little yesterday!!!

Today has been lovely and we have just spent an hour in the garden trying to keep on top of the weeds whilst they are little!!!

This now leaves me time to post my share of the day ahead of getting our tea together.  A lovely ham salad with homegrown lettuce and radishes .. .. but sadly my tomatoes, spring onions and cucumbers are not ready yet :-( 

How much lettuce do we have?????  I think we are going to be on salad all month at this rate  LOL!!!! 

Mmmmm.... that might help on the waistline front .. .. though I might need to stick with it for more than a month to make any considerable difference!!!!

Anyway, here is my share





This used:

Backing papers and image:  Pink Petticoat
Sentiment:  Computer generated
Nestabilities:  Classic Square
Go Kreate:  Scalloped Square
Josy Rose:  Nail Heads
ProMarkers
Ribbon from the Stash Box
Crystal Stickles


I just love this image so much and the set comes with a variety of sentiments for you to add to the typewriter. 

Next I would like to give a quick shout out to my lovely blog buddy Debbie.  Debbie has some blog candy on offer which includes a couple of tickets for entry into the Summer Crafting Doncaster Show at the weekend which she would love someone to use and enjoy.  The draw to win them is open until midnight tomorrow to give her chance to get them into the post to you on Wednesday.

Click here to enter and good luck everyone.  Thank you Debbie you are very kind xx

OK bath time and food!!!! 

Catch you again tomorrow folks.

Love

26 comments:

Debs M said...

love this x

Sarn said...

Charming card hon. I like the typewrite and sentiment!

Hugs, Sandra

pinky said...

This is just gorgeous Jules, love the text along with the typewriter. We are having a bit of building work done over the next few days so the garden is in a right old state, luckily it wasn't much to start with thanks to my wee Squirt!!

angelwhispers said...

Sounds like the good life at your house Jules with your veggie crops!!! lol

Love the image and the added pink is just lovely! Chanelle xxxx

Nikbee said...

A fantastic card. I love the colours and the sentiment is fab.
Nikki x

XxJULESxX said...

Hi Jules wow love the card! it's gorgeous and a fab sentiment and image!

Lynsey said...

Hi Jules what a great card, that image and sentiment are fantastic!
Hugs Lynsey x

Juls said...

fabulous image and gorgeous soft colours, and I love the touches of sparkle! Hugs Juls

Cynthia said...

Jules, I so love stopping by your blog. Your cards are always beautiful and I get a good laugh from your stories at the same time! =D

Anonymous said...

The prettiest typewriter I've ever seen! Gorgeous colour scheme and the text paper is just perfect! I'm really starting to miss my blog hopping now! Two more evenings should see the knitting finished - yay!!! xxx

Lesley at Grenouille said...

Such a sweet card. REally love that image with your sentiment! Perfect! Hugs, Lesley

Jenny said...

Fab card, just love the sentiment Jules...I'll have to case that please. We could chuck some radish your way...our accidental wind sowings have come up a treat:)
Jenny x

Sally said...

Hi Jules, I do like the little typewriter, so different & a perfect sentiment. Oooo, home grown salad, you just can't beat it & I bet you are looking forward to the cues & toms.
Sally x

Anonymous said...

OH I love this! The paper and image rock, and work so well together, the sentiment is too fun also!!!!

Donna Mosley said...

Hi Jules, it's a fab little image and love the idea of being able to change the text. Very pretty pastel colours and great design as always.

Donna x

Doreen said...

Love this sooo much and I love your sentiment.xxx

coops said...

stunning card jules.i love the fab sweet image and perfect backing papers :D

xx coops xx

Viv said...

Fab card Jules - fresh colours and great design. x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Fab card hun love the text paper!
Thanks for the heads up about Debs candy!
hugs shell xx

Wishcraft said...

Great card Jules, what a fab image. Lovely colours too :o) Lisa x

MagsB said...

Terrific card! So neat and straightforward - and the sentiment makes me grin! I love a good pun!

luv, Mags x

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Jules, just been catching up on all your lovely creations. I have been such a bad blogger lately, my laptop hasn't helped, only lets me get on to a few blogs before stopping! Drives me made, I have resorted to my old snail desktop, but hey he's letting me go blogging! Sue x

Linda . J said...

Beautiful card Jules love the colours and the gorgeous design.
Hugs Linda

Kylie said...

Gorgeous card Jules!

I absolutely LOVE the image and backing papers, they're awesome!! :o)

Kaz said...

What a cutie! Love the text papers and the pale blue colour with a splash of pink, so pretty. Fab image.
Hmmmmm...think my waistline could do with a few months on salads :o
Hugs
Kaz x

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card, love the colours and great design!
Helen x