My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Saturday 10 September 2011

2ND PENNY BLACK SATURDAY GDT CARD

Hi Everyone

Well I am aready round to my second GDT card with Penny Black Saturday.

Half way through already :-(

This week the theme is "DELICIOUS".

Well in all honesty I think that should mean I could use any of the Penny Black stamps I own because for me they are "all" delicious .. .. but in the end I decided I had better use something that includes something delicious to eat.

What better than a birthday cupcake?





This used:

Image:  Penny Black "1665K" Cheescake Party
Backing Papers:  GCD Studios "Tea Time"
Josy Rose:  Nail Heads
Leone Em Pty Punch:  Ash Branch
Woodware Punches:  Daisy
Brad and ribbons from the stash box
and a bit of chalk for the rosy cheeks .. .. .. they must be a little too close to the candle and it is making their cheeks glow!!  LOL!!!

Please pop over and see what the DT have made for inspiration .. .. they are such a talented bunch of ladies and you will see their lovely creations here.

I hope that you all have a great weekend and I'll see you tomorrow with my snippet makes and snippet register.

Love

27 comments:

Amanda said...

Fabulous creation Jules, can't believe you're half way through already, fingers crossed it is more permanent

Irene said...

Morning Jules,

Your card is brilliant, Love the design papers and what a cutie of a stamp, which is perfectly coloured. The daisys are fab and I love the use of the heart.

luv
irene
xxxx

Beryl K said...

Just Fabulous Jules
Beryl x

Debs M said...

gorgeous, great colour scheme and i do love your flowers x

PinksyDoodles said...

Beautiful, yummy card Jules!
Hugs, Clare x

Denise said...

Oh Jules this is soooo pretty. Gorgeous image and I love those papers.
Hugs
Denise xx

Sarn said...

Morning Jules . . .love this delicious looking card! Had trouble finding the heart, but got there in the end . . . sneaky!

Hugs, Sandra x

Di said...

This is so lovely Jules - a great make! All sugar sweet - just my kind of card It's one of my first and favourite PB stamps and the only one that would be suitable. I need more PBs!! Di xx

Janette said...

Beautiful card, your colours are always so lovely. Janette

Archies Mum said...

Am loving the cute stamp you've used. Those papers are such a gorgeous pink, and I really do like how you do your flowers.

Wendy said...

Soooo sweet Jules,love this image and your flowers are beautiful.
Wendy xx

Helen said...

Adorable Jules...I love that stamp...and your card is so pretty!
Helen x

coops said...

gorgeous card jules.your colours and details are beautiful and i love the sweet image ;D

xx coops xx

Elizabeth said...

Another gorgeous card - love the image. I've just received a couple of gorgeous PB stamps today - your fault so get out that 'you're to blame' sticker again. You lured me over to the Handy Hippo site and I succumbed - in fact I became a drooling fanatic and only just stopped myself buying out the store - well, I exagerate, but you get the picture :) Thank goodness for the discount! Anyway, it's fun factory in the craft space today - I'm using up some leftovers on an alteration project and I'll be playing with those new stamps later - maybe a snippet card will be the result. Elizabeth x

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous Jules.Have a great weekend.xxx

Liz McGuire, said...

Hi Jules, love your card this week, but then I love all your cards!

Liz x

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Jules.
Sue x

Anonymous said...

What a delicious make this is too Jules!! The soft colouring of the image and the rosy cheeks on the little mice is just beautiful! xx

susiestacey said...

Hi Jules - love the PB card a great stamp and one l should use more than l do. Sorry no snippet from me l really need to put it to the top of my to do list for next week. Take care x Susan x

Anonymous said...

I just love these tubby mouseys!!!

Fun card as always Jules! xoxo

Bernie said...

OMG THIS IS DELICIOUS!!! Love the design, the papers and that cute image, which is superbly colored as usual.
Blessings Bernie

debby4000 said...

Absolutely gorgeous Jules.
luv
Debby

Marjorie said...

What a lovely card Jules, love the papers and the colouring is gorgeous. Love the pinks!!
Hugs,
Marjorie
xx

Mrs.B said...

Gorgeous card Jules,
Avril x

Whisper said...

Absolutely gorgeous hun and i so prefer that image in the wooden variety too, Luv Sam x

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my word Jules this is so cute and totally delicious what a great image and those papers are wonderful.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Hi there Jules, thanks so much for popping over to my blog, and your lovely cheery comment made my day thank you! and have had a great peek at your blog - love the ruby anniversary card below :D and have not seen those Go Create dies before they are lovely! And see you have a challenge have not heard of before too! oh, and thanks for sharing this ever so cute card too, Shaz in Oz.x