My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Friday 13 July 2012

GET WELL THEME - 4 OF 5

Hi Everyone

Yay!!!  I made it !!!

Card 4 of 5 done and dusted!

Cooking on gas with the wedding work today .. .. which is good because I have a mountain of it to get through!

Lots of happy couples getting married over the next two months but lots of people wanting samples too ready for next year's weddings so I am being kept on my toes!  Can't be bad.

So here is today's "get well" card .. .. .. not the stamp I thought I would be using .. ..  I changed my mind at the last minute .. .. but I am happy with the result:





This used:

Image:  Penny Black "4239K" Scented Message
Sentiment:  Pink Petticoat
Backing Paper:  GCD Studios "Soul Food"
Distress Inks:  Tattered Rose and Tea Dye
Fiskars Punch:  Oval
My Trust Sewing Machine
ProMarkers
Buttons and lace from the Stash Box

So that is me for today.

I hope Friday 13th has been a good day for you.

Catch you tomorrow (if all goes to plan) with my final get well card .. .. using an image that I saved until last.  My favourite "get well" image.  Mmmm  ...  what could that be?!!  LOL!!

Have a good evening and a good weekend.

Love

35 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Hi Jules, a really pretty card - I like what you've done with the lace and button and the backing paper is gorgeous. I hope your brides/happy couples are getting good weather on their special day but I fear, because of how this summer has gone so far, that is a vain hope. Hugs, Elizabeth x x

Denise said...

Gorgeous card Jules. Love the image and beautiful backing paper.
Hugs
Denise xx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Jules. Love the stamp and that gorgeous paper. The lace is so pretty too.
xxx

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous Jules,a fabulous image and great papers.xxx

Sue said...

Hi Jules,
Your card is gorgeous, I love the image and lace/button detail.
Looking forward to seeing tomorrow card!!

Sue

Caroline said...

Hi Jules.... gorgeous card love that stamp. The layout is beautiful and the patterned paper is very pretty. Caroline xxx

Gillian R said...

Hi Jules, Thanks for the wedding wishes, finally getting caught up in blog land now all the excitement is over! Hope you are keeping well. Fab card as usual, love the backing paper to this card, that would be a paper I would struggle to use but you have made it look fab.

Crafty Moone Cards said...

This is gorgeous Jules.
Sue x

Cynthia said...

"Scented Message"??? That's hilarious! But I really REALLY love the image! It's absolutely gorgeous and perfect for sending get well wishes.

susiestacey said...

Hi Jules, lovely card - have a good weekend x Susan x

Victoria said...

Beautiful colours on this one!

mags said...

Another gorgeous get well card. Really love this image and the backing paper you have used. Looking forward to seeing the last one.
Mags
x

Gibmiss said...

Hi jules
Gorgeous card... I love that stamp..... I have got that one .....
Made a card using the waxed paper.... Looks good.....
Hugs sylvie xxxx

Sally said...

Sorry I haven't been around all week. I love the Get Well Theme.....you have created such varied cards too, some with a bit of fun which will hopefully make the recipient smile.
Hope you have a good weekend.
Hugs Sally xx

Jenny said...

Really pretty stamp for a get well card :0)
I had forgotten it was the 13th today...so far so good :0)
hope you have a crafty weekend...it looks like the weather for it!! :0)
Jenny x

Di said...

Brilliant card Jules - such great colours too. Now, I'm betting it's a PB stamp for your last card :)?? Love, Di xx

Sarah said...

Jules your card is gorgeous! Love the stamped image and the patterned paper is gorgeous!

Sarah x

Hettie said...

Very pretty card there Jules. That was the "other" stamp I nearly bought. Maybe next time as it is gorgeous, as is your card.
xx

Annmaree of Oz said...

Beautiful floral image jules, love the great background paper with the lace!

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

Nice card Jules I love this image it is handy for most occasions. Lucky thing you being so busy (well that's if its what you want!)

jacqui x

Lorraine said...

Really pretty card Jules. Love the image and colours and of course the little heart button:-)
Lorraine x

Marie-Louise said...

What a beautiful card. Love it.

Anne said...

Love this design Jules. Can't wait to see your fav later today. Hugs x

Sarn said...

VERY nice. Glad your Happy Couples are keeping you busy, but that you're still getting some play time.

Hugs
Sarn xx

Irene said...

A beautiful and stunning card Jules, with gorgeous colours. I love the PB stamp and can feel a little purchase coming on.

luv
irene
xxxx

XxJULESxX said...

Gorgeous card Jules as usual! the image is so pretty!

rosie said...

gorgeous card Jules. I would love to be ill just to receive this stunning card.LOL.
fab image. gorgeous colours x

Bernie said...

WOW Jules this is GORGEOUS! This card would lift the spirits of anyone who's ill. Love the colors and that faulously colored stamp.
Hugs
Bernie

coops said...

so stunning jules.your colours are beautiful and i love the gorgeous stamp :D

xx coops xx

MagsB said...

Such a pretty image, and beautifully coloured, of course. The background paper is delicious, too!

love Mags B x

Tedz said...

Hi Jules, All your Get Well cards this week are brilliant but my favourite is the gorgeous Bees Knees. I just love the expression on their faces! I agree with you about LOTV's "Little Nurse" - are you sure she is not dishing out that "pink" medicine? Pauline xx

coldwaters2 said...

Oh I love, love this beauty Jules that paper look gorgeous and the image is very, very lovely.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Beryl said...

Beautiful card Jules. Love the stamp and the colours.
Beryl xx

G Peplow said...

Hi Jules, This is really beautiful, I love your colour choices, xxx

Anonymous said...

So beautiful!
Helen x