My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Monday 29 October 2012

BACK TO THE CHRISTMAS MAKES

Hi Everyone

I hope you have had a good day.  

A good chunk of mine has been spent putting all the wedding fayre goodies away .. .. and all the mess I made whilst making my samples etc.

It was actually quite a novelty to actually do a bit of housework .. .. now that is worrying!!  

Just a quick share tonight that is for entering into Pixies Crafty Snippet Challenge.




Because it isn't Sunday though I will have to list my ingredients (or those I know)

Image:  Pink Petticoat Flirty Christmas Tree
Sentiment:  Pink Petticoat Tiny Christmas Sentiments
Backing Papers:  Sorry no idea .. .. they are just random ones from the Christmas Snippet Box
Josy Rose:  Nail Heads
My Trusty Sewing Machine
Nestabilities:  Ovals and Scalloped Ovals
ProMarkers
Glamour Dust
Ribbon, Cord and Tiny Bells from my Stash Box

Thank you to everyone for your lovely comments on my wedding makes.  You are all very kind.

A few of you asked about the post box and what that would be used for.  Well it is for safely collecting  together in one place all the wedding cards and any vouchers or monetary gifts the happy couple may receive.

So that is me for today.  Rather late I'm afraid!!

Love

29 comments:

scrappymo! said...

So very striking...My neighbor does these colours for her tree and house decorations...they always look so wonderful together.

Beryl said...

Great design - love that quirky Christmas tree.
Thanks for answering the query re the postbox. Having never been to a 'posh' wedding I only found out what a table plan was a few weeks ago.
Beryl xx

Amanda said...

Stunning card Jules, these images are so cute, shame they aren't available anymore. Hugs, Amanda x

Gibmiss said...

Hi jules
Fabulous card... Love the cute tree......
Hugs Sylvie xx

Cynthia said...

That tree is just adorable! And I LOOOOOVE that ribbon!!!

MagsB said...

Oh how gorgeous! I love the tree! (Though at first glance I thought it was decorated with cupcakes, not bells. D'oh! Too much influence from my cupcake-making, not-washing-up-afterwards daughter. Though they're so delicious I forgive her for the dirty pans!)

Have a terrific week!

love Mags B x

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Beautiful card Jules.
Sue x

Caroline said...

I love this card the tree is adorable and you have coloured it beautifully. The layout is so beautiful and I love the paper's and layout. Caroline xxx

Unknown said...

Love the clean lines in tis one Jules. Fab card x

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

Lovely card Jules love your tree

jacqui x

Andria said...

This is super lovely colours. The post box makes perfect sense now too.

Whisper said...

Oooo fabby, Luv Sam x

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous Christmas card Jules. I love the tree and the red ribbon with the little hearts is so pretty.
Lorraine x

Marie-Louise said...

Great card. Love that tree.

Sue said...

this is gorgeous Jules, I love the tree and fabulous ribbon

Hugs Sue

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous Jules,love the tree and fab colours.xxx

Sarn said...

Loving your Chrimbo snippet card Jules. xxx

susiestacey said...

Great card, like the funky tree x Susan x

Kath said...

A lovely card - I love the Christmas tree image.
Kath x

Unknown said...

Awww this is so pretty Jules, and so colourful, I love the tree and fun bow and bells xxx

Bonnie said...

What a pretty contemporary Christmas tree! I love the whimsical look!

Lynn said...

Gorgeous design. The ribbon and jingle bells are fab. Lynn x

Unknown said...

Love this card, so striking fabulous colours, Mary x

coops said...

so stunning jules.i love the sweet little bells on your bow and great image ;D

xx coops xx

Carole said...

All the above comments already say it all....Fab
Carole x

Tedz said...

Another lovely Christmas card Jules. It's a lovely modern tree with the gorgeous heart ribbon. Pauline xx

Juls said...

very funky!!! Hugs Juls

Di said...

Love it Jules - funky and fun :) Love, Di xx

XxJULESxX said...

oh what a gorgeous and cute card!!!