My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Friday 12 October 2012

HERE THEY ARE !!!

Hi Everyone.

Well some of you are getting far too good at this heart spotting malarkey .. .. .. and someone this end needs to find new ways of disguising them LOL!!!

But just a few of you have still  been having torture treatment in finding the heart(s) from Wednesday's creation.

So here we go .. .. your misery is ending


So that's another hiding place gone!!

Well done to everyone who spotted them.

The London kids have sent me a text to say they are on their way .. .. am I ready?  Nah!!!

I am flying around like something demented.  I did find the bed yesterday because I wanted to wash and iron the bedding  .. .. but that only involved putting everything onto the floor  .. so now I am trying to find the floor LOL!!!

At least I will be nice and tidy (but a little lonely) when they go back to London early Monday morning.  But I am not thinking about them going .. .. they haven't even arrived yet!!!

I am unlikely to have anything to post for a bit.. .. ..  unless a special little project I am working on gets completed over the weekend.  If it does then it will be here in a flash because I think I will be well chuffed with it when it is done.. .. .. .. ..  and this is my starting point!!



.. .. .. and before you ask . .. no .. .. I am not getting into floral arrangements for my happy couples .. .. the stationery is more than enough.

Have a lovely Friday everyone and a great weekend too.

Time for me to get back to that spare bedroom!!!

How come they can do 60 minute makeovers on TV which involves decorating practically the whole of a house when I can't even re-organise one bedroom in double that time?!?!?!?!?

See you soon.

Love

10 comments:

Cynthia said...

LOL! You crack me up, as always, Jules!! Have a wonderful weekend!!!

Sarn said...

It's called the magic of TV Jules!

Good luck getting everything ready and have LOTS of fun xxx

Lisa Jane said...

have a wonderful weekend
Lisa xx

Sue said...

I hope you have a wonderful weekend Jules.

hugs Sue

susiestacey said...

Have a good weekend Jules, x Susan x

Beryl said...

I'm guessing it's going to be something blue and white then?
Enjoy the weekend with your family.
Beryl xx

MaryH said...

I so enjoyed reading this post. Your house sounds like OUR house. Guest beds piled full of things to be either donated, thrown away, etc. When company comes, have to unload the beds! Loved the butterfly, and saw the hearts. (guess cuz you enlarged the image!). Lovely b.fly. Flowers are indescribably gorgeous ...can't wait to see your creation. TFS. Enjoy your kids.

Annmaree of Oz said...

Beautiful flowers and colours Jules, what a beautiful inspiration piece!

XxJULESxX said...

Jules enjoy!!!!!

Roma said...

Well Jules they have lots of helpers on 60 minute makeover ,you will need to get yourself some helpers lol!

Loved the purple papers & the butterfly so cute .

have a great weekend and i am looking forward to seeing your special project x