My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Tuesday 23 October 2012

MORE CHRISTMAS WISHES

Hi Everyone

Busy, busy, busy in The House of Hearts getting ready for the weekend .. .. still loads I want to do .. .. but I am determined to try and make at least one Christmas card each day too.

Today I have designed and made a new sample table plan and now I want to make some co-ordinating table stationery to go alongside it.  I am also partway through a post box.  I wish my days didn't fly by so quickly .... or that I could be satisfied with how much I get done in a day :-(

Never mind tomorrow is another day  .. ..  and for now here is today's Christmas card:




Backing Papers:  Pink Petticoat "Nordic Papers" and "Nordic Snowflakes"
Sentiment:  Pink Petticoat "Traditional Christmas Greetings"
Sizzix:  656920 On The Edge Die "Snow Flurries"
Glamour Dust (and lots of it LOL!!)
Ribbons and Pearls from my Stash Box
Diamond Stickles

So that is me.

Time to jump into the bath now and then tidy up .. .. . AGAIN !!!

I have even taken over half of the kitchen today!!!

Love

28 comments:

Cynthia said...

That backing paper is just gorgeous--what a beautiful color!! And I love your ribbons too. They're perfect for this card!

Donna Mosley said...

Ooh! Jules, this is so gorgeous, love it!

Donna x

Gibmiss said...

Hi jules
this is gorgeous i have this Die and not used it ... Thanks for the inspiration.....
Hugs Sylvie xxx

Viv said...

Love these backing papers Jules... gorgeous wintry card.x
PS - Uploaded the copycat one today!! LOL

Lisa Jane said...

ooh this is pretty .. i just love those papers
Lisa x

Anneke said...

very lovely and elegant card and the ribbon is beautiful on it.
greetings from Ann

susiestacey said...

Beautiful card Jules, simple and yet elegant, love the shade of blue x Susan x

Lorraine said...

Love today's card Jules. Gorgeous paper, lovely ribbon and fab colours.
Lorraine x

Marie-Louise said...

I absolutely love blue so this card is right up my street. It's fantastic.

Sue said...

Hello Jules
You always seem to be so busy and yet still produce such wonderful cards and also find time to make such lovely comments too.
I LOVE the colours on this one and those snowflakes look wonderful.

hugs Sue

Sarah said...

Beautiful crisp, clean looking card Jules. Just fabulous!

Sarah x

Elizabeth said...

So pretty - I love the blue/white combination and the papers are lovely. Your satin ribbon and bow are gorgeous.

I think many of us feel the same and always think we should have done more in the day, but we can only do what we can do ... it's our expectations that exceed output :) My best advice: don't beat yourself up about it, just put the day behind you and move on :)

Hugs, Elizabeth xx

Unknown said...

HI there Jules,
what a beautiful xmas card all in blue, love it.
Cheers, Elaine

Beryl said...

It's lovely Jules. Blue and white is brilliant for Christmas cards I think - the bp is gorgeous and all that glamour dust really makes it sparkle.
Beryl xx

Roma said...

Wow i love it !
love the colours ,love the papers ,love it all x

Caroline said...

This is gorgeous Jules love the design and colours and the font is fabulous. Caroline xxx

scrappymo! said...

This card is just stunning! The colours are superb!

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

Love that paper Jules, stunning card, lovely

jacqui x

Marjorie said...

Fabulous card...gorgeous papers, know what you mean about the days going bye so quickly!!
Hugs,
Marjorie
xx

Nannieflash said...

Hi Jules I love the Scandinavian card I love the simple design and the snowflakes are gorgeous. hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

coops said...

so gorgeous jules.stunning cas design and fab sparkle ;D

xx coops xx

Tedz said...

Love this card Jules, blue is always so good for Christmas cards because it looks "icy". The ribbon is a lovely colour. Pauline xx

XxJULESxX said...

wow stunning card Jules!! i was looking at these papers on PP i may have to get them now!!

rosie said...

gorgeous. love the papers. fab colour x

Bonnie said...

That paper is scrumptious especially with the "dusted" snowflakes! Beautiful ribbon treatment too!

Juls said...

Fabulous!! Love the sparkle!! Hugs Juls

Anonymous said...

This is just gorgeous Jules, love the beautiful colours!
Helen x

Debbie said...

This is stunning Jules.Beautiful papers and gorgeous snow flakes.Lovely.Hugs Debbie x