My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Saturday 20 October 2012

MERRY CHRISTMAS !!! AT LAST !!!

Hi Everyone

I hope you are having a good weekend.

I am really struggling to get my head out of wedding mode at the moment as I have quite a few weddings on the go along with my head buzzing with new ideas I want to put to good use ahead of next weekend's fayre .. .. .. but then there is Christmas quickly looming too and I need to get my stocks of Christmas cards boosted big time!!!

So here is my Christmas share for today:



This used:

Image:Penny Black "3737J" Star Dance
Sentiment:  "3555D" Merry
Backing Paper:  Dovecraft "Back to Basics Christmas Vintage"
Josy Rose:  Nail Heads
Embossing Powder
Diamond Stickles
Ribbon, Cord and Button from my Stash Box

"That's a lovely colour embossing powder Jules" I hear you cry.  What colour is it?!?!?

Well it is one that was formed by accident.  It is a mixture of Pirate Gold and Silver that accidentally got mixed with each other!!  Doh!!!  I now need to buy more plain gold!!  Clumsy me!!

So that is the first in what is probably going to be a long line of Christmas makes!!

I'll be back tomorrow "hopefully" with a Christmas snippet but for now I am off for a womble around blogland!

Love

37 comments:

scrappymo! said...

Absolutely gorgeous! That Penny Black stamp is superb.
Love the way you have done up this card and and the spilt embossing powder created a lovely new colour! I think you should name it!!!

Denise said...

Gorgeous card Jules. Love that stunning image and your accidental embossing powder looks fab.
Hugs
Denise xx

Unknown said...

wow what a elegant and very sophisticated card totally gorgeous hugs sassyxxxxxxxxxxx

Amanda said...

Gorgeous card Jules and a happy accident created such a beautiful colour. Hugs, Amanda x

MagsB said...

Wow, what gorgeous embossing! This card is just terrific!

love Mags B x

Tracey T said...

This is a beautiful, stylish Christmas card, Jules and the colour of the embossing is a very happy accident! Enjoy the rest of your weekend. Hugs, Tracey x

Nikbee said...

A fantastic card. I love the wreath.
Nikki x

sally said...

What a beautiful Christmas card this is! Looking forward to seeing more :-)

Sally

Sue said...

This is stunning Jules. I love the gold/silver embossing with the beautiful papers and ribbon detail

hugs Sue

Unknown said...

Pretty and elegant Jules. I adore that PB image, so different.
Have a lovely crafty weekend.
Elaine

susiestacey said...

Merry Christmas to you too Jules x Lovely card, simply elegant. Just seen the flowers too below and such a stunning display x Susan x

Gibmiss said...

Hi Jules
Fabulous xmas card..... Love that stamp....
Hope you are well Jules....
Hugs Sylvie xxx

April Diva said...

Fab card Jules, very stylish and elegant. And what a happy accident with the embossing powders :-)! Hugs, Pauline xx

Unknown said...

Wow this is absolutely stunning Jules. Yes that embossing powder is really awesome, love it, so elegant xx

Beryl said...

I love the colour of the bp and the stamped embossed image is gorgeous. Hope you remember roughly the ratio of the two powders. The nailheads are very effective there too.
Enjoy what's left of the weekend.
Beryl xx

Mau xx said...

Hi Jules, This is beautiful! I love the image and the colour is actually very nice :) its amazing what accidents can create isn't it.
I have just bought Chloe's christmas wreath stamp but haven't inked it yet :) bought too much at Harrowgate and can't find time to try them all :O....lol
Huge Hugs Mau xx

Cynthia said...

I love your happy accident! Gorgeous colors--the papers AND the embossing powder! And using the Nail Heads as "berries"--ingenious!

Loopylou. said...

morning Jules!
oh thats just stunning hun, I love those papers but that stamp looks awesome all embossed up.
huge hugs Lou xxx

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

This is lovely Jules, love your backing paper

jacqui x

Lorraine said...

This is a gorgeous card Jules. I need a stamp like that!! I'm sure you would sell a lot of these.
Love the clean design and gorgeous colour, even if it was an accident!!
Have a good Sunday.
Lorraine x

Unknown said...

A beautiful elegant card, mary x

Debs M said...

love that stamp - looks gorgeous embossed x

Sarn said...

Hah! Designer embossing powder now eh?

Beautiful stamp and beautiful card.
xxx

Marie-Louise said...

Really gorgeous and the gold/silver mix is great.

Debbie said...

Wow Jules, simply stunning dearie.Love the stamp.Hope you're okay sweetie.Big hugs Chummie.Debbie x

coops said...

so stunning and classy jules.the stamp is gorgeous :D

xx coops xx

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful elegant card.

Irene said...

A stunningly beautiful card Jules.
Definately a happy accident as the colour embossing powder is gorgeous - very antique.
luv
irene
xxxx

XxJULESxX said...

wow stunning card Jules!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow Jules! What a beautiful and expensive looking card! Fabulous!!
xx

Roma said...

Excellent card Jules
love the embossing powders & the papers x

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Jules! <3

Tedz said...

Hi Jules, I like this stylish Christmas card as well - like the font on the Merry Christmas, it has embossed very well. Pauline xx

Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful card Jules, I love that stamp!
Helen x

rosie said...

gorgeous. love the stamp. fab font too x

Juls said...

fabulous!! Love the heat embossing!! Hugs Juls

Juls said...

fabulous!! Love the heat embossing!! Hugs Juls