My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Thursday 25 October 2012

NO PEEKING

Hi Everyone

I hope your day has been good .. .. lots of work under my belt at this end so a good day!!

My Christmas card for today is one that I am entering into two challenges:

Sandra's Penultimate Rudolph Day Challenge

and

The Digistamp Boutique Challenge for October

So here we go:




This used:

Image:  Digistamp Boutique "Winter Louie"
Sentiment:  Pink Petticoat "Tiny Christmas Sentiments"
Backing Papers:  Pink Petticoat "Christmas Script"
Sizzix: 656920 On The Edge Die "Snow Flurries"
Nestabilities:  Classic Circle and Scalloped Circle
My Trusty Sewing Machine
ProMarkers and Chalk
Hobby Craft Punches:  "Snowflakes"
Pearls, Diamond Stickles and Glamour Dust

Not sure I will manage a Christmas card tomorrow.

Still too much to get done ahead of the weekend so instead if I manage to finish (and I am happy with) a wedding post box I am attempting to make I will give you a peep at that.

Hope what is left of your Thursday evening is good.

Love

34 comments:

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

great card Jules, love that cute bear

jacqui x

Whisper said...

Oh what a sweetie and am loving the snowflakes peeking out too, Luv Sam x

Caroline said...

Hi Jules this is gorgeous I love the image and the layout and design is beautiful. Caroline xxx

Cynthia said...

Another cute one, Jules! Just adorable!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Jules! Love your soft colouring of Louie. Is it sad that I know all the DSB's character names, lol?!
xx

Gibmiss said...

HimJules
Fabulous image ... So cute..... Love it....
Hugs Sylvie xxxx

mags said...

A gorgeous card Jules. Love the little image and the die cuts you have used. Just been checking out your last few posts, great work.
Mags
x

Anonymous said...

So adorable and love the soft colours!
Helen x

Sue said...

Hello Jules. This is gorgeous. I love the cute image and your colouring is so soft and beautiful. I really love that pretty shade of blue you have used.

hugs Sue

Sandy said...

So cute, love the soft colours of your card and the fab teddy - beautifully coloured.
Hugs,
Sandy

Viv said...

Awwwww what a cutie! x

Wendy said...

Awwww adorable and so gorgeous Jules, love the colours.
Wendy xx

XxJULESxX said...

Hi Jules, wow what a gorgeous card the image is very cute!!!!
had a rotten night trying to get online Jules,and now i have it's getting late!!!!.It wont even let me upload any cards to my blog!!!.
I will try again tomorrow now, going to bed sulking!!

Denise said...

Awwww - this is so cute. Love this adorable image and the great layout.
Hugs
Denise xx

Carol said...

This is adorable Jules, love your layout and colours. Carol x

Sally said...

Hi Jules, thanx for popping by. Really nice Christmas makes from you lately. Your cards always look so crisp & clean, if you know what I mean. Thanx for your kind comment on my cards for Canada & I really should thank you for the inspiration for the patchwork tree card in the selection I posted, although I cheated & used faux stitching instead of the real thing as you do. Have a good weekend what ever you're up to.
Sally x

Beryl said...

Such a gorgeous card and a really sweet image.
Hope we get to see the post box tomorrow even if you manage a card as well.
Beryl xx

Sharon said...

What a sweet little chappie he is and coloured beautifully. Love the papers also.
Hugs Sharon. x

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Ooooh Jules so cute love this image and such great card :D Shaz in Oz.x

scrappymo! said...

Oh my goodness, he is so delightful!
Love the airy sort of way the colour is on the little bear!
The snowflakes are wonderful and that border of snowflakes is divine!

debby4000 said...

Adorable, gorgeous card Jules.
luv
Debby

Doreen said...

Gorgeous card Jules,love the fab image and great colours.xxx

Sarn said...

Oh this is a cutie. Love all the snowflake embellishments too.

Thanks for entering my challenge Jules.

Hugs
Sarn xxx

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Jules. Love the image, he's so cute. Fabulous colours and layout too.
Lorraine x

Anneke said...

these cards are adorable with a lovely colored image.
have a nice weekend and greetings from Ann.
it is cold in the netherlands now!

Unknown said...

This is really so pretty Jules. Love the soft colors and that darling teddy image. Wishing u a lovely weekend xxx

coops said...

so stunning jules.i love your fab design and colours and really gorgeous image :D

xx coops xx

cotnob said...

This is lovely Jules, such a cute image and beautifully coloured. I have been having a little browse - I've missed so much - love all of your Christmas cards.
Pauline
x

Nikbee said...

A beautiful card. I love the colours.
Nikki x

Brenda said...

OMGosh this is just the dearest card! I so love the soft colors and the image is so darn cute!

rosie said...

stunning card. love the image. fab layout. and yeah I spotted the heart!!
great colours x

MagsB said...

Aww, isn't he cute! I love the blue and white colour combo and all the various snowflakes!

love Mags B x

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Utterly stunning and very beautiful Jules...Thank you for entering the DigiStamp Boutique Competition...Sally-Ann x

XxJULESxX said...

oh wow love it! stunning!