My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Friday 26 October 2012

POST BOX

Hi Everyone

I hope you are all well and ready for the weekend . .. and if you are not well that you feel much better soon.

It has been very windy here today.  Brilliant for drying the towels outside but bad news with regards collecting fallen leaves in our front porch!!!  I cleared them all up last night and hubby has just returned home to report it is full again!!  Oh well, I will let him clear them up tonight!!

I got the post box finished for Sunday and am happy with it . .. ... the only problem being that it is worse to try and photograph than the birdcage was!!  LOL!!

So here are a couple of pictures to be going on with and hopefully we will be able to take some decent pictures on Sunday as we will be sited in the conservatory .. .. which is always lovely and bright.



I am informed that nearly every couple have one of these at their wedding so I decided it was worth trying to incorporate one into our display.

OK back to the sample work.

Catch you again soon

Love

21 comments:

scrappymo! said...

Ohhhh, I love that the ribbon has hearts on it too. I know it is wedding themed but it is so in keeping with your hidden hearts too!!!!

Denise said...

This looks gorgeous - can't wait to see more photos!!
Hugs
Denise xx

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

Very nice Jules

jacqui x

Caroline said...

This is beautiful love the design. Caroline xxx

Viv said...

This looks beautiful Jules.Am sure it will bring you lots of orders! x (I also spent a couple of hours sweeping up leaves in lovely sunshine - then it went cloudy - then I remembered I hadn't hung out the washing - kitchen now the proverbial laundry room.......... so I'm outside here in the craft room cum office - well a gal has to hide from the sight of drying clothes doesn't she?????? LOL)

Sue said...

This is gorgeous. I love the design and that beautiful ribbon

I hope you have a good weekend
Hugs Sue

Debbie said...

The sneaking peeks are showing something out of this world - what a tease you are.Have a super weekend dearie.Big hugs Debbie x

Unknown said...

This looks lovely Jules, can we see a bigger pic of it please?
Elaine

Beryl said...

I'm probably being a numpty - but just what gets posted in these boxes? Is it the wedding cards - or is it money???
The box looks fabulous from what I can see of it anyway.
I made the mistake of giving my leaf sucker/blower to my daughter thinking I wouldn't need it - not realising there were two large sycamores in next doors garden. Unfortunately it's not the daughter who only lives 1o minutes away so I'll be raking this weekend if it stays dry.
Beryl xx

Cynthia said...

So pretty, Jules! Love the texture on the box and the gorgeous ribbons too! Have a great weekend!!

Donna Mosley said...

Wow! Jules, this is stunning. What a perfect edition to the beautiful wedding stationary you create. :o)

Donna x

Anonymous said...

Morning Jules

Love that postbox, the ribbon is gorgeous and very you with all those little hearts.

Hope your day goes well on Sunday, looking forward to seeing the piccies!

Have a good day xx

coops said...

wow this is so stunnng jules.really beautiful :D

xx coops xx

loftylass said...

Gorgeous Jules. Love the ribbons and the colour of the flowers. Good luck at the fayre.
(woke up to snow here this morning!!)
Hugs
Heather
x

rosie said...

stunning box Jules. fab idea. love the colours. very professional x

lisa said...

It's looking very elegant, Jules. I love that heart ribbon. Haven't come across a wedding postbox before, are these something new to the wedding world??
Hope the sample making is going well. It's a beautiful sunny day here but very cold.
Hugs Lisax

Sarah said...

A stunning creation Jules. Love the white and the purple together.

Sarah x

Anonymous said...

Oh, it looks beautiful Jules, can't wait to see more!
Helen x

MagsB said...

This is so elegant and sophisticated! Your eye for design is brilliant, you know!

love Mags B x

Grenouille Greetings said...

This is magnificent, Jules! Love it to bits!!!! Hugs, Lesley

XxJULESxX said...

wow Jules this is just gorgeous!!!!