My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Saturday 27 October 2012

SHORT AND SWEET

Hi Everyone

Have had a fabby old day in the House of Hearts today creating lots of new goodies to take to the fayre tomorrow .. .. my head is still buzzing and I don't want to give in!!!   So I won't!!!

Wedding invitations are certainly an awful lot quicker to create than the general cards I post that's for sure!!

I thought you might like to see one of my new creations that forms part of my "Rustic Collection". 


If you pop along to the Dovecliff Hall Hotel tomorrow between 12 and 4 you can see the whole Rustic Collection complete with all their hearts .. .. .. but not everything that will be on show has a heart on so you might get a bit bored LOL!!  

Off to do a bit more creating but first I am off to put my battery on charge ready for tomorrow .. .. .. and this time I am going to put a note on my camera case reminding me to make sure I take the battery with me!!

Catch you all with an up-date tomorrow .. .. .. and sorry Miss Di .. .. I am going to be late into the playground this week :-(

Have a lovely evening everyone.

Love

30 comments:

Irene said...

Beautiful Jules,I only wished I lived nearer.
luv
irene
xxxx

Sarah said...

Gorgeous wedding invitation Jules. Love the craft card and hearts and twine. Hope you do well at the wedding fayre tomorrow.

Sarah x

Crafty Moone Cards said...

This is gorgeous Jules. Good luck with the fayre . Sue x

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

This is lovely Jules, good luck for tomorrow

jacqui x

Pop's Cards said...

Absolutely Fabulous sweetie, huggles Pops x x x

scrappymo! said...

Wish I could just pop over but i'm not quite up to the long swim!!!
The rustic line looks fabulous!

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous Jules,good luck with tomorrow.xxx

Kasey ~ in Oz said...

Hi Jules, this is so simple and elegant, just perfect for a rustic theme. Have you thought of adding a little bit of distressing to that top layer? Although it's gorgeous as it is!

Cheers,
Kasey ~ in Oz

Lynsey said...

Gorgeous creation Jules!
Hugs Lynsey x

Caroline said...

Love this very elegant. Caroline xxx

Tracey T said...

Wow! This is absolutely stunning Jules. I love the clean layout - it really is so stylish but the Kraft card keeps the rustic feel. Gorgeous! xx

Viv said...

Would you believe I have never made a card using Kraft? Bought a stack yestereday and am now on my third! LOL Love the black and white against the kraft card Jules - mau have to interpret it for Christmas I think! Have a great day tomorrow. x

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely elegant card. Have a great time tomorrow.:)

Sue said...

Hello Jules.
This is gorgeous I love the colours and the way you have added the hearts looks fabulous

I hope you have a good time tomorrow

Hugs Sue

Marie-Louise said...

Very very elegant.

Beryl said...

That's lovely Jules. Hope you have a good day tomorrow.
Beryl xx

Gibmiss said...

Hi Jules
Fabulous wedding invitation......love that rustic style
Enjoy your day tomorrow....
Hugs Sylvie xxxx

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

Love this Jules , so classy and trendy.Bet you do well with this range. janex

Debs M said...

very classy x

Lorraine said...

So elegant! Love the design and colours, just perfect!
Lorraine x

coops said...

so stunning and stylish jules.love the design :D

xx coops xx

Sarn said...

Love the look of your rustic collection. xxx

Anonymous said...

Fabulous Jules, so simple but so effective and lovely colours!
Helen x

loftylass said...

Gorgeous card Jules - love the 'rustic theme' and the font is glorious. I'm sure it will be a huge success.
Hugs
Heather
x

Faye said...

Tis is super elegant and does exactly what it says on the tin. Lovely jubbly. X

MagsB said...

Beautiful! I want to get married all over again....

love Mags B x

Jenny said...

Hi Jules..long time no see..sorry I've not been round to comment but I have been visiting :0)
Love this new rustic style, beautifully CAS.
Jenny x

Kath said...

A lovely invitation - the craft card and twine look great.
Kath x

Andria said...

I can see why this was popular, gorgeous design, simple but elegant.x

cotnob said...

This is stunning Jules, so different.
Pauline
x