My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Tuesday 9 October 2012

SO WHO WAS THE LUCKY WINNER ?

Hi there

A bit of a nippy start to the day today but the sky looks lovely and there is a hint of sunshine so you never know we could be in for a good day weather-wise!

Thank you to everyone who linked up to try and win the lovely giveaway from Josy Rose and for spreading the word on your blogs.

I wish you could all have a play with one of these fabby pieces of equipment but sadly there can only be one winner and Mr Random Org pointed his lucky finger at:

No. 5


and that was Wendy F

Many congratulations Wendy .. . I just know you are going to have lots of fun with your prize.

If you could email me your name and address Wendy that would be great and then I will pass it on to Josy Rose for you.  My email link is on my profile page.  Then you can sit by the front door and wait for your prize to arrive!!  I can't wait to see what you do with it.

Have a good day everyone.  Thanks again to all who took part in the giveaway and thank you to Josy Rose for making one of my blog pals super happy!

Whilst here can I also thank Sandra for helping me to get the Random Org picture onto my blog.  It is the first time I have managed to do this and I am well chuffed (it doesn't take much to please me does it  LOL!!!).  Thanks again Sandra xx.

Love

10 comments:

Beryl said...

Congratulations to Wendy. Hope you enjoy your new crafty goodies. Ho hum- will have to get the plastic warmed up now.
Beryl xx

Sarn said...

Congratulations Wendy.

xxx

Unknown said...

Would like to add my congrats to Wendy also......have fun with it and make something great.
Elaine

Sue B said...

Congratulations Wendy! I'm sure you will have lots of fun with your prize!

Thanks Jules for holding draw!

Hope you have a nice day! :-)
Love Sue xx

rosie said...

well done to Wendy x

Wendy said...

WOW!lucky me... I'm so excited to have won, can't wait to have a play.
Thank you so much, I won't need to ask Santa for one now.
Wendy xx

Debs M said...

congrats Wendy x

Marjorie said...

Well done Wendy:)...enjoy, I am sure you are going to have so much fun with it!!
Hugs,
Marjorie
xx

Mau xx said...

Well Done wendy, Have lots of fun with your new tool.
Thanks Jules xxxxx
Hugs Mau xx

guddu said...

Flyers are considered as the most effective marketing tools that have helped many businesses to reach out their targeted customers within a short span of time. Flyers have been used for many years such that it has now become a part of every promotional campaign in business.
Thanks
cheap flyers and Business cards