My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Wednesday 24 October 2012

WARM WINTER WISHES

Hi Everyone

I hope you have had a good day.  Quite dull here most of the day .. .. that is weatherwise not craft pod wise by the way. There is never a dull moment in the craft pod!!!

I am doing well in continuing the Christmas theme .. .. surprising how a sense of desperation can make you get your finger out and get cracking!!!   Two months today and it will be my favourite day of the year .. .. Christmas Eve!!!!  Oh my goodness!!  I think ten Christmas cards a day might be more in order than one a day  LOL!!!

So here is today's Christmas make:






This used:

Image and Sentiment:  Stampendous! "SSC1101" Snowman Flurry
Backing Papers:  Dovecraft Back to Basics Christmas "Vintage"  (this is fast becoming my favourite Christmas stack this year.  The green papers are such a lovely shade and because I bought the 12 x 12 pack I know it is just going to go on for ever!!).
Hobby Craft Punches:  Snowflakes
Josy Rose:  Nail Heads
My Trusty Sewing Machine
ProMarkers
Glamour Dust
Glossy Accents
Ribbon, Buttons and Button Twine from my Stash Box

These Christmas hearts aren't very well hidden are they?

I am going to have to find some sneaky ones to keep you all on your toes!!!!  LOL!!!

Have a lovely evening everyone.

Love

34 comments:

Caroline said...

This is gorgeous Jules I love the snowman and the layout is fabulous. Caroline xx

Viv said...

Cute snowman Jules - he looks real happy! Am really sooooooo surprised you bought paper.... I mean it's not as if you haven't got any is it?????? LOL x

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

Another lovely card Jules great snowman

jacqui x

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous Jules,love the fab image.xxx

Lorraine said...

Another gorgeous Christmas card. I love the image, the design, the colours...all of it!!
You're going to find some sneaky hearts... I nearly missed yesterdays, even though they were glaringly obvious!! lol
Lorraine x

Lisa Jane said...

aww he is a cutie and i love his glossy nose lol
Lisa x

Wishcraft said...

Ooh fab snowman, love him! Gorgeous card Jules, great colours and layout :o) Hugs, Lisa x

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Hi Jules - you sound very well organised in the Christmas Card department - I am still in denial - must get a move on!
Love your card - the snowman is fabulous - gorgeous papers too.
Hugs, Sylvia xx

Elizabeth said...

Lovely card, Jules, like you say lovely papers and we are going to need those warm wishes this winter I believe.

And, no, those Christmassy hearts are proving far too easy to spot :)

Hugs, Elizabeth xx

XxJULESxX said...

Hi Jules, another gorgeous christmas card!! love it

Mau xx said...

Super card Jules, you are just trying to spook me aren't you! Don't know about one a day...I have only made one full stop....lol
Hugs Mau xx
:)) yes, I like it when I have to search for your heart.

Sue said...

Another gorgeous Christmas card Jules. I love the image and those papers are indeed beautiful.

Hugs Sue

Cynthia said...

Adorable. Love that snowman!!

Beryl said...

Another fab card for the Christmas pile. Those papers do look scrummy.
Dull here today with the leaves falling like rain - well - had some of that too.
Beryl xx

Roma said...

Aww so adorable !
love your stitching ,the image is so cute & i love the colour scheme x

Debs said...

Uber cute Snowman Jules.
Love the stitching and I too am loving those DP's - and you get sooooo many - yipppeee lol!!!
Hope the House of Hearts are keeping well.
Have a fabulous day.
Debs xx

scrappymo! said...

A very heart warming card. Kovely image and design!

Louise said...

Gorgeous card Jules and love the colours you have used.
Louise xx

debby4000 said...

Absolutely love your cute card Jules.
luv
Debby

Vicky Hayes said...

Hi Jules, I thought it was high time I checked in to see how you are and I can see that you are being very diligent on the Christmas front! This is a lovely card - your stitching always charms me and I love the position of the snowman. The previous two cards are wonderful too - I'm not surprised you ran out of that gorgeous patchwork heart design! Take care, Vicky x

lisa said...

You are doing better than me, Jules. I haven't even thought about my Christmas cards yet!!
I love this one, he's a very jolly snowman with his Christmas heart isn't he!!
Hope you have a productive day.
hugs Lisax

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Really cute snowman Jules, love it!
Hugs Shell xx

Sarn said...

Awwwwwwwww

Totally DIVINE xxxx

rosie said...

gorgeous card Jules. love the snowman. yeah - I can see the heart LOL
fab colours. love these papers x

Denise said...

Hi Jules,
Just catching up on all your Christmas makes and they are stunning. Love them all but the patchwork heart card is definitely my favourite - such a fab design.
Hugs
Denise xx

Bonnie said...

Another fantastic Christmas card, Jules! People on your Christmas card list are in for a treat!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jules, just catching up!

Three gorgeous cards since my last visit! As usual they are all perfectly coordinated and so original. If I didn't love you so much, I'd hate you, lol!
xxx

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

love your snowman card,great traditional colours but cute too. No probs with spotting the heart. janex

Juls said...

so cute!! Love it!! Hugs Juls xxx

Tedz said...

Another lovely Christmas card Jules, I love the jolly snowman. Pauline xx

Debs M said...

loving that snowman! x

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Gorgeous card Jules. Must get my sewing machine out more often, love all the stitching on this card...if only I had a craft room, and the space to leave things out. Sue x

coops said...

so gorgeous jules.i love your fab snowman and papers and perfect stitching :D

xx coops xx

Anonymous said...

Another gorgeous make Jules, love that super cute snowman and great stitching!
Helen x