My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Monday 12 November 2012

MORE MULTI PRINTING

Hi Everyone

Back to my old bad habits of posting late!!!  Sorry :-(

It has been a day of wedding work today but come this evening I just had to have a little play.

Ever since I did the double printing with my Pink Petticoat papers I have wanted to go one stage further and instead of double printing .. ..have a go at triple printing.  

So here we are:




This used:

Backing Papers:  Pink Petticoat using
For backing paper:
Twas the Night Script (printed in Lilac Bloom)
Large Nordic Snowflakes (printed in Winter Pansy)
Dotty Random Snowflakes (printed in Raspberry Coulis)
For sentiment backing:
Pinstripe (printed in Raspberry Coulis)
Sentiment:  Pink Petticoat "Traditional Christmas Sentiments"
Cuttlebug Snowflake Die
Josy Rose:  Nail Heads
My Trusty Sewing Machine
Clear Embossing Powder
Metallic Cord, Button and Gem

Tee hee!!  Well that's three patterns printed on the same piece of card.  Wonder if I will ever manage any more than that.

Well that is me for today .. .. very, very late.

Catch you again tomorrow (hopefully earlier).

Love

29 comments:

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Jules. I love the layered pattern that you have created and the colour scheme is so pretty. The snowflake with the button and metallic cord looks wonderful

hugs Sue

Beryl said...

Really like the repeat printing of the papers and the script one makes a perfect base for the other prints. A gorgeous card being the result.
I FINALLY got round to ordering my Hot Fix wand and some nail heads this morning - really wanted them in time for some Crimbo cards.
Beryl xx

Carol said...

What a great idea, the result looks fabulous Jules. Love how you've put the card together too. Carol x

Cynthia said...

LOVE your custom backing paper!!! Beautiful!!

Unknown said...

Awesome, I must have a go at doing that.
Elaine

Roma said...

Wow this is fantastic!
love how you did triple printing ,and i love those gorgeous colours ,loving all the details x

Unknown said...

Hello Jules, gosh this is so different and so pretty what a super Christmas card I love it. Nice to see you are still busy with work and not surprised as your work is amazing. I see your photo often in my magazines now , I love all the cards you make.
thank you for visiting big hugs Elaine

Caroline said...

I love this effect Jules this card is stunning. I will have to give it a go. Caroline xxx

sparklygirl-Tina said...

Oh fab cards and what a great idea! Might just have to give that one a try! Hugs tina xxx

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

This is gorgeous Jules I must say I don't print many papers, mainly because I forget I have them on my 'puter but this is really lovely

jacqui x

Irene said...

Morning Jules

A brilliant card so soft and gentle, and fab printing.
luv
irene
xxxx

Lorraine said...

another gorgeous Christmas card Jules. I love all the snowflakes in pretty colours. I hope it does snow this year!!lol
Lorraine x

Unknown said...

oh my this is so beautiful.. colours are perfectly brilliant superb card and i love visiting your stunning blog hussassyxxxxx

Sarn said...

Absolutely gorgeous. Love the colourscheme xxx

coops said...

so gorgeous jules.i love all the snowflakes and really pretty colours :D

xx coops xx

April Diva said...

Hi Jules, lovely card and such a simple idea. I adore the Pink Petticoat papers. Don't know how many of the CDs I have as well as the downloaded ones. Taking a break from studying to browse blogland for a while... got an exam on Friday afternoon.
Take care, hugs, Pauline xx

cotnob said...

This is fab Jules, just think of how many colour/pattern combinations you could have. I don't think it will be long before we see at lease four together!
Pauline
x

Tedz said...

OOOh a lovely card Jules! Pauline xx

rosie said...

absolutely fantastic result Jules. love the idea of the triple printing and it works and looks so amazing and like its supposed to be like that originally if you know what I mean.
great colour combo. mine would probably end up a squidgy mess!!
great card. superb layout x

Sue B said...

Wow! this is gorgeous Jules… beautiful colours and design… I love your triple printing… it looks fab! :-)
Hope you're having a good week
Love Sue xx

Wishcraft said...

Ooh this looks fab Jules! Gorgeous colours and design, love the sentiment too... I will not buy them, I will not buy them...

Hugs, Lisa x

susiestacey said...

Hi Jules - Triple Printing!!! Are you showing off lady, it take me all my time to single print lol x Gorgeous card Jules - love it x Susan x

Elizabeth said...

Impressive printing - and it looks fabulous, love the colour combination too. Elizabeth xx

XxJULESxX said...

Love it Jules! looks gorgeous i must have a try at this, well when i get some more ink!

scrappymo! said...

Another fabulous card! You ace the designs over and over!!!

Di said...

Totally delicious Jules! Love it. Love, Di xx

Bonnie said...

I love this technique! Each one is prettier than the last!

Jenny said...

Love that cut out snowflake. Fabulous card Jules. x

Anonymous said...

I REALLY love the purple here, my favourite colour! awesome!