My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Saturday 1 February 2014

SNOOKER CHAMP

Hi Everyone

Happy Saturday, happy weekend and happy February!!

Gosh the first month of 2014 gone already!!  Shock horror!!

Mr Heart arrived home safe and sound (albeit a little later than his Sat Nav predicted)  and even the sky was happy he was home this morning because we had lovely sunshine as we awoke!  It isn't so happy now though because it is throwing it down with rain .. again!!

Busy day today but I found time for a little play in my Digistamp Boutique download file and came up with this:




This used:

Image and snooker sentiment:  Digistamp Boutique "Snooker Henry"
Sentiment Circle:  Digistamp Boutique "A4 Birthday Sentiment Sheet" (can't find them in the store .. .. sorry)
Backing Papers:  Digistamp Boutique "Ditsy Rose Papers"
ProMarkers
Nestabilties:  Grand Squares, Classic Circle and Scalloped Circle
Pearls and a filed down and Promarkered kebab stick.

I know there aren't enough red balls in that snooker triangle .. .. but 15 looked rather a lot LOL!!!

I am going to enter this into the Digistamp Boutique Challenge for February.

Hope you have all had a good day and I wish you a happy Sunday tomorrow.  Let's hope we get a little bit more of that sunshine .. .. or preferably lots of sunshine to dry up some of these floods that seem to be causing so much chaos!

Love

27 comments:

Viv said...

Inspired Jules! the rack with the 'balls' in was a brilliant touch!

Kathleen said...

Fantastic, now this is one card my Hubby would take an interest in, his only sporting activity and has hardly improved since day 1, 40 years ago lol.

Kath x

mags said...

This is great Jules. Love the little snooker balls and the cue you have made. Brilliant.
Mags
x

Sue said...

Such a fabulous card Jules. I love the happy image, beautiful colouring and I love the snooker balls and cue you have made too.
Hugs Sue xx

Julie C. said...

This is such a cute card! Where did you get that cue, the snooker triangle and red balls? I had a friend who loves snooker, this will be an ideal card for him!! Loving it!! ^_^

Elizabeth said...

Super card Jules, and even after spending many hours watching snooker with the EM I still couldn't tell you how many red balls there should be in the triangle :) Glad to see you DH got home and the sun shone especially for you both. Hugs. Elizabeth xx

Di said...

BRILLIANT - oh you really are such a clever girl Jules! This is amazing - a perfect card and I adore the snooker balls and cue.

Hugs, Di xx

Patricia said...

What a brilliant card for a Snooker Player.
Great colours and design
Glad Mr Hart is home safe and sound
Have a fantastic Weekend

Patricia xx

Crafting Queen said...

Glad he got home safely. Great card, it took me a little while to find the heart. :)

susiestacey said...

Lovely card Jules x Susan x

Sarah said...

Great "man" card Jules!! Glad to hear Mr Heart got home safely. Our lane and field had started to dry out, alas after Friday's rain are sodden again...never mind spring will soon be here!! xx

Bev Henwood said...

Wow Jules this card is brilliant, I am loving that snooker triangle with the little balls (pearls) in it so clever! You are doing better than me, I haven't blogged anything since the beginning of December!

Anne said...

Love the striped paper, and wonderful image. :)

Hugs, Anne.

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

a card to make you smile , fab embellishments , I know lots of men who would love this . janex

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the fab image.xxx

Brenda said...

This is a totally cool card Jules! I love that image and the way you colored him. But it is the rack with the "balls" in it and the pool stick that really caught my attention! lol Too cute!!! Hugs!

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous card Jules, I love your brilliant snooker cue and the triangle - I think he must have won the game with that huge grin on his face!
Pauline
x

cuilliesocks said...

What a great male card, love the cute snooker player and your design.
Glad your DH got home, have a lovely day together, hugs Kate x

Debs said...

Genius!!!
Love it :o)
Hope you've had a lovely weekend.
Debs xx

Eve said...

WOW! Jules you have excelled yourself with this one - absolutely brilliant. Well done you!
I would love to know how you made the triangle rack? genius!

So glad Mr Heart is back safe and sound.
Congrats for your PB playground win!
Hope you have a lovely week xx.

Lorraine said...

This is brilliant Jules. the image is fab and I love the cue and balls you've made.
Lorraine x

Carol said...

Brilliant card Jules, love the finishing touches. Carol x

coops said...

stunning male card jules.i love the image and your snooker cue and balls are fantastic ;D

xx coops xx

Annmaree of Oz said...

This is soo fun and fabulous, Jules! I love this happy chap and the snooker triangle with stick! Very creative!!

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Awesome card! I had to jump down to check it out after you mentioned how you made it. It's super fab!

scrappymo! said...

Tjis is a fabulous card. It should bein a magazine!

Love the image and the wee snooker balls and pool cue!

XxJULESxX said...

Stunning card!! your very talented Jules!!!!