My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Saturday 7 May 2016

CELEBRATION SATURDAY

Hi Everyone

Happy Saturday and happy weekend!!

My celebration Saturday theme starts today .. .. so here we go with a card that celebrates a wedding anniversary:




This used:

Image:  Penny Black Transparent Stamp Set "30-146" Loads of Love
Sentiment:  Computer Generated using font "Zipty Do"
Backing Papers:  First Edition Papers "Love Story" and We R Memory Keepers "Love Notes"
ProMarkers
My Trusty Sewing Machine
Glossy Accents
Glamour Dust

I am also entering this card into the Penny Black Saturday Challenge for May .. .. where the theme is "masculine".

When I ordered this clear stamp set I was expecting this particular image to be quite small, and suitable for my "teeny tiny Tuesday" cards .. .. but was very pleasantly surprised to see how large this gorgeous image from the set actually is.  I have wooden Penny Black stamps that are much smaller!! This card is 14.5cm square, so as you can tell, that cute image certainly isn't "titchy".

Did you manage to catch Debs yesterday on Create and Craft?  I thought she did a brilliant job .. .. well done Debs!! You are a natural!

OK off to link up now .. .. enjoy the rest of your day.

Love

15 comments:

cotnob said...

A super card Jules, such a brilliant image - a fun anniversary card.
Pauline
x

Wishcraft said...

Lovely card Jules... such a cute image and fab design too. Your stitching always looks fabulous, and makes me think I should really give the sewing machine another try! Hugs, Lisa x

PS. not sure about scheduled posts being any better, someone commented that they'd scheduled one and it never posted at all... bloomin' blogger lol x

Kath said...

A lovely card Jules - and I had no problem finding the heart either!
Kath x

Debbie said...

Such a sweet card Hun. Love this stamped image. Hope you're well. Hugs X X X

cuilliesocks said...

Hello Jules I love your card with the ever sweet hedgie. It's a great image and your layout is super, Kate x

Unknown said...

Awww love this card Jules, gorgeous fresh colours and beautiful design layout :)
Apologies for being absent for a while, hubby and I have both had flu and it knocked us for six...both of us feeling better now though and I am back to do some catching up. And what a lot of gorgeous cards you have been blogging while I have been awol too, it was lovely to have so many of your stunning creations to feast my eyes on !
Hugs, Kaz x

Sarah said...

This is LOADS of fun Jules...Such great colours xx

Claudia's kaartjes said...

Fabulous card.

Hugs
Claudia

Carole said...

This is absolutely super Jules. Love that image...so different. I am not sure where the heart is on this one though!!...lol

Lorraine said...

A brilliant mans card Jules, love the stamp and fab design.

Thanks for joining this months PBSC.
Lorraine x

Gibmiss said...

Hi Jules...
Fabulous card... Love that cutie image...
Happy Anniversay ...
Hugs Sylvie x

Gibmiss said...

Didn't read it properly ...
Hugs Sylvie x

Barb said...

Your card is so pretty Jules and what a charming image. Barbxx

Greta said...

Oh this is so cute! What a great anniversary card for hubby & perfect for our challenge at PBSC!

Juls said...

Absolutely love this one, especially the colours you have used xx