My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Tuesday 10 May 2016

TEENY, TINY TUESDAY

Hi Everyone

Happy Tuesday!!

Not such a bright and beautiful day today .. . but never mind, it could be worse!

Here with my little teeny tiny make for this week .. .. which is a whole 3.5" square.




This used:

Image:  Creative Cafe Clear Stamps: CS6143C C Doodle Flowers (I have had these a LONG, time)
Backing Papers and Sentiment Strip:  Kaisercraft:  Treasured Moments
First Edition Die Set:  Nesting Stamp Dies
ProMarkers
Ribbon and Gems from my crash stash box
My Trusting Sewing Machine
We R Memory Keepers Envelope Punch Board

and that is it.

My dashboard problems don't seem to be improving no matter what I do .. .. hopefully things will sort themselves out eventually.

OK .. . off to be hyper productive (I hope) .. .. and I'll catch you again tomorrow.

Have a good day!

Love

6 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Very pretty card Jules.. lovely colours

Anne

Barb said...

A really pretty card Jules. I love seeing your teeny tiny cards. Barbxx

Kath said...

A lovely card Jules - beautiful colours too. Hope you have a productive day.
Kath x

cotnob said...

Such a pretty card Jules, lovely papers.
It's so nice to see you every day.
Pauline
x

cuilliesocks said...

This is so pretty Jules and such a super design, Kate x

Juls said...

Tiny but gorgeous ... Love it xx