My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Sunday 5 June 2016

SUNDAY SNIPPETS

Hi Everyone

Happy Sunday!

I hope you have had a great weekend.

Ours has been really good .. .. so lovely to have all my family together again .. .. even if it was only for a short spell.  The London Kids are now home again safe and sound.

So a lovely hot sunny day here.. .. so what do I make .. .. a Christmas card!  LOL!

I had a little panic the other day that June was here and my Christmas box is pretty much empty .. .. I need to seriously make amends!

So here we go:




As always on a Sunday I am super lazy and do not list my ingredients but if there is anything you want to know then just ask and I will try my best to answer.

I am taking this over to the Pixie's Snippets Playground as everything on this card (except for the ribbon) has come from my snippet Christmas paper box.

Off to link up now and I'll catch you again tomorrow.

Love Jules xx


11 comments:

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Hi Jules,
Well, another wonderful snippety creation well done, lovely!
.. the wee penguins they are so appealing ..
We have fairy penguins here in Oz, and they are really really cute so tiny and sweet. Have watched them surfing in and scurrying up the beach to hop into their well hid burrows.
Thanks so much for the inspiration.
Shaz in Oz.x

{Shaz in Oz – Calligraphy Cards}

Kath said...

A lovely card and such a sweet image. Good to hear that you enjoyed your weekend.
Kath x

Gibmiss said...

Fabulous card Jules... Love the cute image....
Hugs Sylvie xx

Patricia said...

Wow! Oh! Wow! What a fantastic image so beautifully coloured.
A brilliant card, I love it.
Patricia x

Aquarius said...

Such a cute penguin image - love it and great that you've used up some of your seasonal snippets

Whisper said...

Aaaah so sweet and adorable, Luv Sam x

cotnob said...

A super Christmas card Jules, such a fun image.
My eldest was home for the weekend as well - it's so quiet when he leaves!
Pauline
x

Barb said...

A very pretty card Jules and I love the sweet image. Barbxx

Di said...

Such a darling image Jules - his little face is adorable! And your whole card is just great, as always! Had to look a bit for the heart - think the last few days over in Germany with the little ones has worn me out!

Great to see you in the Playground!

Hugs

Di xx

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

A very cute image Jules, it's a gorgeous Christmas card.

Love and hugs
Maarit

Unknown said...

Super adorable card again Jules! Love the sparkle, shine and I always, always search for that heart! Such unique and delicate placement of each one! Perfectly named blog.... great cards. You are always a joy to visit.