My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Monday 11 July 2016

MONDAY'S MALE

Hi Everyone

Happy Monday!

Sorry about the "no show" over the weekend .. .. but I did warn you I might not be around.

Saturday was a fun day of decorating at Mum's . .. and we even ventured into paint mixing LOL!! The colour Mum had chosen from a huge colour chart was a very pale lilac to tone in with the new aubergine curtains she had already bought.   We painted the ceiling and all the walls white to begin with to cover the yellow that was on the walls and then once dry started to do the walls again in the pale lilac .. .. but it was nothing like the colour chart or the label on the tin .. .. so we mixed it with the left over white emulsion and she now has her own designer paint colour.  There might be a bit of touching up needed but we broke the back of most of it.

Anyway, round to my share for today:




This used:

Image:  Woodware Clear Magic "JGS389" Sneakers
Sentiment and some of the papers:  Pink Petticoat (sadly no longer trading)
Dotted Backing Paper:  First Edition Papers "J'Adore
ProMarkers

and that is all!

Must fly now .. .. mountains of work to get through this week.

Mr Heart has been on two weeks jury service and one weeks annual leave .. .. and those three weeks have caused total chaos in the old House of Hearts.  My routine was completely shot as the jury service involved me needing to drop him off and pick him up at bus stops so he could commute in. Of course all during peak times which I am certainly not used to sitting around in anymore!! I lost loads of production time every day.  Not good!!

Never mind.  I will just have to try and make up for lost time where I can. 

I'll catch you again soon, hopefully.

Not sure what is happening with my blog today ... ... pictures and spacing are all over the place and no matter what I do nothing will change .. .. so I am leaving it well alone for now and will see if will right itself later.

Love Jules xx

14 comments:

Katrins kreative ART said...

GREAT!!! I LOOOOVE your card, Jules. Absolutely awesome!
The colors and the style - funtastic! And the stamp ist wonderful.
Best greetings from Germany,
Katrin

Carole said...

Hi Jules...nose to the grind now...never mind 'sneaking' (get it?) off to bus stops!!...lol Your card is wonderful, fab colouring and I like the grey tones...classy as ever...OK enough of a break reading this...back to it girl!!
Weddings to deal with !!Hugs xx

cuilliesocks said...

Fabulous card Jules, I love the image and what a great colour combo, Kate x

cotnob said...

A super card Jules, a great image and fabulous masculine design.
My eldest Son was called for Jury service a few years back when he was just 18 - it was a child abuse case and lasted for 12 weeks - an absolute nightmare as it was in Salisbury in the summer season, I'm sure you can imagine the traffic! The only good thing was the Judge has excused them all from Jury services for 10 years because it was such a harrowing case.
Pauline
x

Lorraine said...

A brilliant boys card, love the stamp and fab papers
Lorraine x

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Great card Jules.
Sue x

Sarah said...

Another super duper chap card Jules xx

Wendy said...

Love this Jules, absolutely fabulous!
Hugs
Wendy xx

Marie-Louise said...

Super card Jules. Your colouring is great.

Elizabeth said...

Hi Jules, love that card - perfect for a lad. I've sometimes found that the shade of paint in the tin bears little resemblance to the label, or the paint chip either. Worst one was 'pea green' which looked rather fetching on the label but was in fact vile in real life - should have guessed from the name :) Hope life gets back to normal now that the jury service is done with. Hugs, Elizabeth xx

Linda said...

Wow love the card Jules...brilliant for teenage boys who are so difficult to make cards for.
Linda x

Brawny x said...

Wow
Love this. I have this stamp not
Used it yet. You've inspired me though. Great card x

scrappymo! said...

Great masculine card!

Carole said...

Love this one too great colouring xx