My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Friday 7 April 2017

HAPPY FRIDAY!

Hi Everyone

Happy Friday ahead of what is promising to be a lovely weekend weatherwise!

Many thanks for your lovely comments on my Distress Oxide experimental pieces.  You are all very kind.

It has been a super busy week here so unfortunately no more "play time"for me .. .. it has been weddings all the way!  So many happy and excited couples in my life at the moment.

But I can share some of the creations I made for the current issue of Quick Cards Made Easy Magazine which has hit the shops.

This first card is from a collection called Batik Effects


 and this one is from a Paper Piecing Collection .. .. one of my favourite techniques


and that is all I can share at the moment.

Sorry if I haven't called to your blog recently .. .. I will catch up eventually .. .. once all these brides are married and living their happy ever afters!  LOL!!

Have a great day and a lovely weekend when it arrives.


13 comments:

Barb said...

Two really lovely cards Jules. I also like paper piecing very much. Barbxx

Aquarius said...

Two lovely magazine projects - will have to browse the newsagent's shelves

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Two wonderful card Jules, gorgeous colours on the top card.

Sue xx

Carole said...

Brilliant makes as ever Jules. Hope you have a wonderful weekend...and that the weather is kind to us all! xx

cuilliesocks said...

Two beautifully designed cards Jules, love them, Kate x

cotnob said...

Fabulous cards Jules, I love the pretty colours you have used on the first one.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous cards Jules, lovely designs
Lorraine x

Kathleen said...

Two super cards, love that large sentiment, with some images I could do with something like that to fill up some white space.
Paper piecing is one of my favourites too, great idea with the stars.

Kath x

Enny said...

Wow, beautiful cards Jules ! I get Quick Cards, Craft Stamper and some other magazines every month from the "International Magazine Store" in Antwerp. They have lots of foreign magazines. I'll pick them up next week, so I can see your creations ! The sun is also shining here, so we'll both have a lovely weekend ! Love, Enny

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

love these 2 , fab and modern . jane x

Brenda said...

Your cards are beautiful Jules! I love how festive the birthday cards looks. And the stars card is awesome, that sentiment is too cute! Hugs, Brenda

XxJULESxX said...

Hi Jules, love the cards both gorgeous as always.

Brawny x said...

Gorgeous cards Jules. I thought I'd commented on these already but can't see it. So here I am again. Love the top one. X