My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Thursday 27 April 2017

WHERE IS THE YEAR DISAPPEARING TO?

Hi Everyone

Happy whatever day it is LOL!!!

Not only am I having to work out what year and date it is .. .. I don't even know what day it is recently!

Life is super exciting and busy with loads and loads of wedding work (some of which stretches into 2018 which even means I am having to double check I am working in the right year!).

I am just waiting for a bride to come and collect her order so thought I would take the opportunity to nip on here and share a few of my creations that feature in the new issue of Quick Cards Made Easy magazine.. .. which went on sale earlier this week.

This first picture uses the free cover gift .. .. I loved working with this .. .. .. a gorgeous little stamp and really pretty paper pad.


and these next  pictures comes from a "Stand Out Die" commission I worked on - I couldn't decide which I like best so to save making a decision have posted two.  I like them both for different reasons.



and my last one is for a feature where you are sent one product and you use it four different ways. This was my favourite from that collection which all featured gorgeous butterflies.



I really love my magazine and wedding work but also have itchy fingers for playing with some of the crafty goodies that have been dropping through the letter box!  Not sure when I will get to play with them but hopefully it will be soon!

My head is buzzing with things I want to make and create .. .. but no sooner does a day start than it is finishing!  But as they say "time flies when you are having fun".

Right, best get the kettle on for my bride - just in case she needs a cuppa!!  Anybody else want one whilst I am at it?!!?




9 comments:

Aquarius said...

Thanks for sharing those great projects - I was going to quote the 'time flies...' but see you beat me to it. I can hardly believe it is May starting on Monday!

Carole said...

Yes I'll join you for a cuppa Jules...I wish. You sound very busy but a very exciting time for you. All your creations are beautiful...but I love the last one with the butterfly especially....love the colour scheme.Hugs xx

cuilliesocks said...

What a wonderful selection of cards Jules, I love everyone of them, fabulous designs and colours, Kate x

Enny said...

Wow, you've made beautiful cards again, absolutely stunning ! Yes, I can imagin, that time flies, when you're so busy, and you would like to "play" with new stuff. I do hope that you can relax a little bit during the weekend... Love, Enny

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous selection of cards Jules, the last butterfly card is stunning
Lorraine x

cotnob said...

Beautiful cards Jules, they are all fabulous but I especially like the last one - lovely colours and pretty butterfly.
I'm so pleased to hear that you have lots of Wedding orders but I hope you find time to play as well.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Lynn said...

Hello JUles, these are beautiful cards - and I really need to grab the magazine this time around as those papers are gorgeous. Have fun making your new designs. Lynn x

Kathleen said...

Some really gorgeous and very pretty cards Jules. Great dies and images too.

Kath x

Sarah said...

...ooh yes please and cake if there is any on offer!! The time thief is totally responsible for the missing days there have been a few missing here too!! Lovely cards, particularly the pretty butterfly xx