My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Wednesday 14 June 2017

MUCH LOVE

Hi Everyone

Another awful day in London :-(

What torture it must have been for those poor people trapped in their burning homes.

I certainly hope that some of those people searching for their missing loved ones manage to find them and they are safe and well.

Well for me it would seem it is going to take far more than a day to get the House of Hearts back in order .. .. so no chance to make anything new to post .. .. but I do have a special project I can share that was made for a special friend we went to stay with a few days ago.



This used:

Backing Papers:  Dovecraft "Sweet Paris"
Sentiment:  Lili of the Valley "For You" Circular Sentiments
Spellbinders Scalloped Pop Up Box Die
MFT Stitched Flowers Die Set
Sizzix Die:  659436 Garden Green
Memory Box Dies:  "98261" Kaleidoscope Butterfly and "98262" Moonlight Butterfly
Distress Ink Pads:  Worn Lipstick and Peeled Paint
Pins, Pearls and Buttons

She was struggling to take it down once her birthday was over .. .. .. I wonder if she has managed to do it yet?  LOL!!

So you see some of me having to work extra hard these last few days is because I have been gadding about!   

My new year resolution of playing as hard as I work is still going strong!


17 comments:

Liz said...

Oh WOW! What a fabulous pop-up box card, Jules! Just stunning - I'm not surprised your friend was reluctant to take it down.

So sad to see the news today, such a tragic disaster affecting so many people. xx

Carole said...

I would keep this up forever Jules!...it's stunning, absolutely stunning!! xx

Aquarius said...

Well done for a bit of gadding about - I'm not surprised your friend wanted to keep this lovely floral box card on display, it is striking.

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Oh wow what a beautiful gift for your special friend, I'm sure that they loved it.

Sue xx

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous Jules, so many fabulous details - I'm not surprised that your friend couldn't take it down after her birthday.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Brenda said...

Your country has been hit pretty hard recently Jules! I pray for those who were in that building fire. So awful to be trapped in a burning building like that!! Thank goodness that woman dropped her baby down to someone, but 9 floors down?!! I would have been so scared!!! We had a "hit" yesterday as well, a shooter decided to try and shoot some of our congressmen that were practicing for a fundraiser baseball game yesterday early morning. Some of them had their children with them as well! I don't know what goes through people's minds! Why there is hate like it is and what is gained by their shootings?! I pray for peace as well, but not sure we will see it in our lifetime. We just have to keep praying for our world and countries! Your box card is stunning Jules, I can bet your host loved it as well. Hugs, Brenda

Enny said...

What a beautiful pop up box, so lovely colours, and flowers and butterflies... I would put it under a glass dome and keep it forever ! Yes, such a tragedy in London, I feel so sorry for the people who died in such a horrible way, and for those who lost loved ones, and all their belongings... I do hope that other buildings will be made safer now. Love, Enny

Lorraine said...

Ooooh Jules, this is so pretty. A gorgeous design and colours. Love all the flowers and pretty butterflis
Lorraine x

Linda said...

Absolutely beautiful Jules! I think I would definitely leave it up if it was mine, too pretty to put in a draw x

Sarah said...

Yes, far too much sadness in the country at the moment Jules, hard to imagine what it is like to lose everything. Anyway your beautiful card must have made your friend extremely happy and if it were me I would keep it up forever!! xx

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely stunning Jules, beautifully designed and embellished, Kate x

Kathleen said...

Stunning creation, gorgeous flowers and such pretty shades of green and pink.

Kath x

Quirky Shepherd said...

Fabulous pop up card Jules, that would be one staying out xx

debby4000 said...

Oh WOW what a stunning pop up box, especially love the sparkly butterfly.
luv
Debby

Gibmiss said...

Stunning card in a box Jules ... I make and sell these ... people have told me they keep them on display
Hope you are well
Hugs Sylvie
In the uk till Wed... I have bought the hot weather with me
X

Barb said...

Your box card is a stunner July's and I would, t be taking it down in a hurry either. Glad to hear you are out and about enjoying yourself. Barbx

Juls said...

Beautiful xx