My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Tuesday 13 June 2017

TEENY TINY TUESDAY

Hi Everyone

Happy Tuesday!

I hope all is well with everyone.

My life has been full of weddings, magazine work and admin chores .. .. but things are now (if I dare say it) settling down a little.

There have been a few late night stints needed but I do believe I am back on track again!!

Tomorrow will be a "re-claim the house" day and put everything back in it's rightful place .. .. but this evening I just "needed" to have a quick play because my fingers were super itchy .. .. and what better to scratch them than a teeny, tiny 3.5 inch make.




 This used:

Image and Sentiment:  Penny Black "30-424" Just for You
Backing Paper:  Pink Petticoat
My Trusty Sewing Machine
ProMarkers
Ribbon
We R Memory Keepers Envelope Punch Board

So that is me for today .. .. or should I say "tonight".  

Hopefully I will be around for a little while now before the next round of weddings take hold!



14 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Hi Jules, it's ages since I caught up with you but I'm glad I've managed to drop in this evening. Glad to hear you are still busy - though maybe a tad busier than is comfortable by the sound of it. Your little card is lovely. Those PB hedgehogs are delightful and I never tire of seeing them. Enjoy your 'break'. Hugs, Elizabeth xx

Liz said...

Super cute image - another beautiful card, Jules. xx

Little K Smith said...

An adorable wee card Jules, this super cute hedgie is one of my all time faves :)
Kelly.x

Aquarius said...

This is so cute - just love the hedgie! Hope you manage to find some 'me' time for yourself.

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, love the stitching.
luv
Debby

Carole said...

Hi Jules.....such a cute and professional tiny card.Good to see you around again wit your wonderful inspiration. hugs xx

cuilliesocks said...

What a sweet image Jules, lovely colours and papers, Kate x

Brenda said...

Awww, this teeny tiny is adorable Jules!! I love the grey pattern paper you used, but it is the hedgie that takes center stage!! How adore is he/she?!! I just got my first set of hedgie's with my birthday gift card but haven't had a chance to use any yet :-( Soon I hope! Hugs, Brenda

Enny said...

What a cute and sweet card Jules, it's lovely ! I'm so glad that you have now more "ME"-time, enjoy ! Love, Enny

Lorraine said...

Love this cute little hedgy and gorgeous colour scheme.
Lorraine x

cotnob said...

It's lovely to see you Jules, famous last words - I can't believe things will ever settle down in your house!
A super teeny, tiny card, an adorable Penny Black image and lovely papers.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Sarah said...

So pleased that you managed to have yourself a bit of playtime Jule's and the result is adorable. Love the yellow and red together

Quirky Shepherd said...

Another fabulous little card. I have taken a copy of your page layouts and am going to make a series on cards using these. Thank you for these.xx

Juls said...

So very cute. Xx