My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Saturday 29 July 2017

WHERE HAVE ALL THE BABY GIRLS GONE?

Hi Everyone

Happy Saturday!  I hope your weekend has got off to a good start.

Mine has been a day for "happy couples" calling by .. .. which is always exciting.  I love hearing about everyone's wedding plans and get just as excited about everything as the bride (and sometimes the groom) do!  LOL!!

So, what I want to know is why are there only baby boys happening in my life at the moment.  What has happened to the baby girls?

Every newborn baby card request has been male .. .. and I enjoyed adding a new design into the mix this week!




This used:

Image:  Lili of the Valley Digi Image: Bunny Moon
Sentiment:  Computer Generated using font Aracne Condensed and then stamped around with the plain tag from the Lili of the Valley Christmas SentimentsTag Set
Backing Paper:  The Lovely Studio  (was Pink Petticoat)  Gingham
First Edition Dies:  Nesting Doily
Josy Rose: Nail Heads
ProMarkers
Tumble Glass Distress Ink for painting a light background to the image
Glamour Dust
Eyelet and Eyelet setter
Dimension Pads
Ribbon and Cord from my crafty stashbox
and my Trusty Sewing Machine

and that is me for today.

The sky has just gone very dark so time to run like the wind to the washing line.

Catch you again soon folks and have a lovely weekend.


20 comments:

Aquarius said...

You have a good weekend too - raining here this afternoon. LOTV always come up trumps with their images and this is lovely for a baby card

Enny said...

What a lovely and sweet card ! And so many baby-boys, the girls will be spoiled for choice later ! :o) Hope that your washing was still dry. It's the same weather here, dry, wet, dry, wet.... but I guess, we won't get bored... Have a lovely Sunday ! Hugs, Enny

cotnob said...

Such a pretty baby card Jules, I do love to see gingham papers on baby cards - such a cute image.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Stamps and Paper said...

Adorable card Jules

Anne

Lorraine said...

This is so cute, love the stamp and pretty doily die.
I hope you got to your washing in time!
Lorraine x

Carol S. said...

I love this stamp and one of my favourites. A gorgeous card, love the design and the beautiful ribbon. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Kathleen said...

Really gorgeous baby card, love the image and the design.

Kath x

cuilliesocks said...

Lovt has the most wonderful baby images and this is so sweet, beautifully designed and coloured Jules, Kate x

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A beautiful card Jules and I love the gorgeous image you've used for this one. It looks lovely in the blue, hopefully I will see it in pink soon.

Sue xx

Barb said...

This is such an adorable card Jules and I love the touches of glitter. Your sentiment bows and tag look so pretty. Barbxx

Wendy said...

Absolutely gorgeous, so adorable!
Hugs
Wendy xx

Jean said...

I love your pretty baby card, the LOTV images are so cute and the gingham design paper is perfect.
I can tell you where all the baby girls are, they being born into my family. I have five great granddaughters under five and another one due before Christmas. I'm just glad for all their sakes that somebody is having boys.!
Jean x

Unknown said...

Gorgeous baby card Jules, its been the case here too with all boys recently.
As soon as my washing went on the line this morning the heavens opened and its been pouring down all day lol
Hugs Kaz xxx

Claudia's kaartjes said...

Toffe kaart en mooie kleuren.
Stunning card , love it
xx
Claudia

http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.be/
http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be

Crafting Queen said...

Adorable card. Thanks for the visit. Sounds like you are keeping busy with your wedding work. Have a great weekend. Hugs Anesha

KandA said...

This is so sweet and adorable xx

Sarah said...

I think all the girls must be in my part of the world Jules...nothing but!! Love this sweet Baby Boy card, the shade of blue is gorgeous as is the image and the luscious bow xx

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Gorgeous card Jules.
Sue x

Brenda said...

Such a precious and oh so sweet baby boy card Jules!!! Funny how there are runs of boys for a while and then girls. lol Around here it has been a run on girls. Maybe your area will get a run on girls next. Hugs, Brenda

Carole said...

Lovely baby 'boy' card Jules, cute image and design. xx