My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Saturday 16 September 2017

FREE GIFT

Hi Everyone

Happy Saturday .. .. and happy weekend.

Another scheduled post from me today as I try to get ahead of the game in my crafty little world.

In my previous post I shared with you some of my makes from the current issue of Quick Cards Made Easy .. .. with a promise of sharing separately another commission I worked on.

Well, never being one to break a promise .. .. here we go with my third commission.  

This commission was to use the free gift .. .. and boy did I have fun!  I loved the gift so much and am still using it now!  What a great freebie!!

It is actually 9 craft items in one collection and comprises of four brilliant sentiment stamps, a Santa and his reindeer sleigh stamp, a star embossing folder .. .. and treat of treats a fabby stencil.

This is how it all looks when it is shiny and new and still in the packet:


You can't actually see the stencil too well in the packaging but this is how it starts to look when you have had hours and hours of fun with it LOL!!


I have inked through it, chalked through it, embossed through it, drawn round sections and either coloured or cut those sections out, I flipped it over so the houses and trees  ran in different directions .. .. .. and I am sure there is still much more I have yet to discover.

This won't be leaving my desk for a long time yet that's for sure.

Here are a few of the cards I  made for the magazine .. .. .. but I shall be making many more for my own Christmas stock box!!




There are instruction on how to make another of my cards using the gift here.

So there we go.  Free gift fun!!

Hopefully another scheduled post that will make an appearance.

I should probably schedule more to be honest.

My apologies for the lack of blog visiting at the moment.  I will catch up with your lovely blogs eventually I promise.

Enjoy your weekend.


11 comments:

Anne said...

Just got my copy with the free gift Jules, I'm guilty of putting them to one side and never using them but this is fabulous inspiration thanks

Anne x

KandA said...

These are all gorgeous cards Jules, I shall definitely have to look out for this magazine when I go up to the shops xx

Aquarius said...

Wow what great makes and thanks for showing us what looks to be a brilliant free gift. I might have to visit a newsagent soon!!

Crafting Queen said...

Three great cards, they are all so different.

cuilliesocks said...

Wow Jules what fantastic cards, all so beautifully designed, brilliant freebies and you've made good use of them, Kate x

Sarah said...

I loved your cards in the mag and will definitely be using them for inspiration Jules...great work xx

cotnob said...

Fabulous cards Jules, this looks like a super free gift and you have showcased it beautifully.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Kathleen said...

Gorgeous cards Jules, couldn't pick a favourite.

Kath x

Brawny x said...

Fabulous cards Jules...I'm feeling the need myself now. Hope you are well x

aussie aNNie said...

I will keep an eye out for this one in australia, hope it arrives soon.xx

MagsB said...

Oh my word, Jules, these are awesome! What a variety, all from that gorgeous free gift! So gorgeous!

love Mags B x