My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Thursday 1 March 2018

PRETTY FLOWER VASE

Hi Everyone

Happy Thursday .. .. and happy March too! 

We have had even more snow all day today .. .. and such strong winds!  The poor little birds in the garden were struggling to get to and from the bird feeder!!

I need to get cracking on some Mother's Day cards and this is my first one for this year: 




This used:

Image and Sentiment:  DigiStamp Boutique "Pretty Flower Vase"
Backing Papers:  First Edition Paper "Paper Flowers"
Nestabilities: Circle and Scalloped Circle
ProMarkers
Corner Rounding Punch
Glamour Dust
Glossy Accents
Acrylic Stones
Pearls 
Ribbon
My Trusty Sewing Machine

Our schools were all closed here today .. .. so the local kids all had an unexpected day off.  I wonder if they will get another one tomorrow?  I bet lots of little folk are hoping they will.

Stay safe and warm everyone.


13 comments:

KandA said...

What a really pretty image and super colouring. A fabulous card to bring warmth and cheer in this awful winter weather xx

Kathleen said...

Stunning image and gorgeous choice of colours, those background papers look so very pretty.
Grandsons off today and both have been told they are off tomorrow too, so two very happy boys.

Kath x

Lynne said...

A lovely card and very pretty background paper. Very windy here today, I feel sorry for people stuck in their cars x

Aquarius said...

Such a pretty modern card - love the flowers and the way you've made the card. We had snow and winds yesterday and everything is white this morning. I'm not venturing out, best to leave the roads to those who have to be out and about I think.

Kath said...

A beautiful card and lovely bright spring colours. The weather's a bit grim in Devon at the moment, so I'm going to spend another day crafting!
Kath x

Enny said...

Such a beautiful card, lovely paper and image, with glossy accents ! We are expecting snow today (this afternoon), and still stormy wind. Hopefully milder weather next week ! Have a nice weekend ! Enny

Carole said...

Fab card Jules...all bright and modern and I adore purple ad yellow...spring colours! xx

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Beautiful style, stunning colours, fabulously gorgeous Jules! Thank you.....Sally-Ann xx

cotnob said...

Such a pretty card Jules, such a lovely image and sentiment.
Lots of snow down here again today - very unusual, we usually manage to avoid it!
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

cuilliesocks said...

What fabulous colours Jules, gorgeous image and design, Kate x x

Barb said...

What a lovely image. Your card is beautiful Jules. We've had feeding frenzies with the birds in the garden over the past few days. Barbxx

MagsB said...

This is so gorgeous, what fab, bright colours! I love those stylized flowers, so pretty!

love Mags B x

Unknown said...

Playing catch up again sorry ! Fab card, love the colours and the sparkle and gloss you have added. Great image
Hugs Kaz xx